Using a cutting-edge technology called augmented reality, Pearson’s BouncePages app launches engaging, interactive video animations that bring textbook pages to life. Use your mobile device to snap a picture of the pre-tagged Pearson page, and an animation illustrating the page’s concept launches immediately. No slow websites or hard-to-remember logins required. And, in addition to these dynamic animations, many of the pages also include hands-on practice opportunities for students to directly apply what they just learned.
BouncePages’ augmented reality technology transforms textbooks into convenient digital platforms, breathes life into your learning experience, and helps you grasp difficult academic concepts. Textbook learning will never be the same.
• Easy To Scan: Every page has been tested to ensure instant recognition and the immediate launch of the accompanying animation.
• Engaging, Interactive, and Educational: The animations include friendly characters, entertaining scenarios, and effective explanations of the material. They allow students to go at their own pace and feature interactive math tools that let students practice what they just learned.
• Straightforward and Relevant: The animations and practice opportunities use real-world situations to demonstrate the material in a way that students can easily relate to.
• Hassle-Free: There’s no need to journey to the computer or create another online account that you’ll probably forget anyway. All you need is your book and your mobile device to launch the animations.
- updating the AR technology provider to Blippar. With Blippar we can create more complex and better-looking AR experiences.
- various bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.