Manage your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel running firmware lower than version 3.0 with this legacy Pebble app.
To upgrade your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel to the new 3.0 operating system with timeline support and the latest improvements, please download the “Pebble™” app from iTunes.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
• Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
• Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
• Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
• Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
• Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
• This app works for Pebble Classic and Pebble Steel smartwatches running firmware lower than version 3.0. To learn more, visit https://pebble.com
• Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Do NOT buy a Pebble Classic . Pebble have done something to prevent their servers sending required information to this app. It stopped working for me on October 1st. I have tried to pair my 6S plus-iOS 10. Then tried the 5S - iOS 9 that was working 2 days ago. - Still would not pair. So tried my old 4S. None of them work now. It's the same watch - same app. 3 different phones that worked 2 days ago but not today. Only leaves something remote that has broken. Disgusted. iWatch, here I come.
Broken for me too
Had to factory reset Pebble as battery was only lasting 4 hours. Now can't pair properly. Goes through motions and see Bluetooth connection on phone and watch, but doesn't connect for more than a second. LE connection no longer there. Have tried all suggestions for hours to no avail. Poor!
Pebble watch (waste of money)
My pebble no longer longer works.
Not compatible to IOS 11.
It’s not even fit for the bin.
Do not bye this product obviously it’s not supported anymore.
Do not make the same mistake I made by purchasing this watch.
- Pebble Technology Corporation
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Pebble Technology Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.