* Requires iPhone 5s Or later - for inbuilt pedometer.
PedG is a new app that uses your iPhones in built pedometer record your daily steps and share with them friends and family in groups.
Also, if you have an Apple Watch, then we merge your step data from the Apple watch and your phone to get your best step count. (We use HealthKit to get Step Data from your Watch).
Also, if you have a FitBit, then you can link that too - we'll sync with your account and use that to count your step data.
The main idea is that you build groups, adding your friends and family so that people in the group can see how you are all getting on.
Check in during the day and see how your friends are getting in too, while checking your steps and trying to keep ahead!
For each group there are league tables showing:
* Step Counts For today
* Total steps for each person this month
* Total Steps for each person, since the group started
* Users Average steps.
You can also see who had the most steps for the previous month and day too.
You can of course see your daily progress, with the App showing your step counts over the last 30 days. Green graph bar means you have hit your target, Amber you're over halfway there and red means you still have a way to go.
Any ideas or problems, drop us a line from the Contact Us button on the Settings screen.
So have some fun fun with your friends and walk a bit more - walking is excellent exercise!
WIN Apple Watch!
Use the PedG app every day to be entered into a draw to win an Apple Watch. Over £1,000 of prizes on offer. See http://bit.ly/pedgcomp for full details.
* We have added support for Apple Watch. If you have one linked to your phone, the app will merge step data from Apple watch and iPhone.
* We have added support for FitBit. You can now link your Fitbit to the PedG app to record your steps.
* We have totally rewritten the main step page and it now has a totally new and much clearer layout.
v 2.0.3 Bug Fixes:
* Group joining issue fixed
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It is a unique pedometer app, which is great, it is a good app, you can have a group of friends, or family, and become fitter together, which I feel is a unique fitness app
Clever idea to group people to motivate progress.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.