Pencil Sketch EZ
By H. Rock Liao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Pencil Sketch EZ" automatically converts your picture into a sketch, with style! Now you can become an artist and create your own graphite drawing like a real professional! Simply load a picture and the sketch is created within seconds.
- Realistic sketching feel!
- Supported image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG.
- Save, print and email.
- Sketch on 7 different notepapers.
- Crop, zoom and pan. Sketch anywhere you want. Examine your artwork easily.
- 3 different edge effects for your sketch: Hatched, gradient and none.
- Control 7 levels of line intensity by an easy-to-use slider.
** Note: This is the Lite version of "Pencil Sketch Pro". A watermark is added to the sketch. The output size is restricted to 768x768 pixels. In the Pro version (watermark and size restriction free), you can make color sketches and control saturation/tint. The built-in ImageEdit panel allows you to adjust original picture’s exposure, contrast, saturation, white balance, sharpness before sketching. There are also 25 additional note papers at your disposal. You can even load your own custom background/notepaper! Also included are two new sketching styles using "dots" and "curves" (in addition to "lines"). If you like "Pencil Sketch EZ", we believe you'll definitely love to go Pro!
What's New in Version 15.9.7
Minimum OS requirement changed to 10.7
Very little functionality or quality on the free version.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 15 September 2015
- Version: 15.9.7
- Size: 136 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hsi-Wen Liao
- © TheApps4U.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor