Performa Sports is a powerful real-time sports performance analysis application designed for analysts, coaches and players to improve team and individual performances.
What people are saying:
“…whereas it used to take us a whole day to run through a game and tag our predefined KPI’s we can now tag a game in under 2 hours…” - Tom Legg, Craig Bellamy Foundation, Sierra Leone.
“I already knew about the product from work I did in Sierra Leone. I’d seen what they were doing with other clients, like the Craig Bellamy Academy, and how easy it was to take to the pitch.” - Tom Harris, Houston Dynamos.
“The interface is so easy to use, not only at the high level clubs does it have a good place but also at grassroots football where people might not have the same resources, it’s a great facility to bring in to enhance performance.” - Daniel Simpson, West Bromwich Albion F.C.
“This is definitely the best tactical analysis product on the market for tennis coaches.” - Tennis Ireland.
"The best feature for me so far is in post analysis, the video pauses every time I tag an event until I'm ready (simple but very effective). "Observation is the skill not how good you are with computers". This app is for everyone.” - Trevor Casey, Wexford United
- Create your own tagging template.
- Setup and manage your players performances.
- Save and share your performance data and video online.
- Capture your teams and players performances in real-time.
- Visualise your performances through graphs and statistical analysis
- Review your performance data by game period, e.g. 1st half vs 2nd half, etc...
- Profile players performances over multiple seasons.
- Add post-game analysis data to the video of your games.
- Pitch Location analysis (colour code your markers)
- Real-time pattern notifications
- Draw and annotate the video to help provide visual feedback in your team meetings or for one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Create playlist of clips from multiple games to highlight coaching points.
- Export the playlists as video complications for sharing.
- Export your library of data as a CSV file to create spreadsheets or to use with other video analysts products.
PICK YOUR SPORT
We offer support for the following sports:
- Football (Soccer)
- Rugby Union
- Gaelic Football
- Ladies Gaelic Football
- Ice Hockey
- Field Hockey
- Australian Football Rules (AFL)
Performa Sports - analysis that counts
- Added in the option to add a primary and secondary team colours to teams
- Real-time auto refresh to players photos
- Ordered events in the graph review screen to the same order as managed within the Event Templates section
- Included PSR values within CSV exports
- We now store the custom pre/post roll times per playlist event to the web app for easier viewing Playlist clips online
- Fixed issue where games or playlist data would not appear for users on iOS 9.3.5
- Updated our Support link in the Support Section
Ratings and Reviews
This is truly an excellent piece of software for any athlete or coach looking to improve performance in team sports. The programmes are simple and easy to use while, at the same time, retaining the look and feel of top class professional software.
I feel the app while be of major benefit to my team in the coming season in January and I will make a point of recommending it to my club committee in order that it can be rolled out across each of the individual teams we field.
Any questions I had were dealt with swiftly and intelligently by the support staff on the other end of the email who went to great lengths to ensure I was entirely satisfied with the app.
The price does seem a little steep at first glance but don't let this put you off as the app has many different functions to be used at any level and can hold information on different teams as well as many different matches. Also, it does function at and deliver the highest standard of data that any professional soccer or rugby club or inter-county hurling or football team would pay a good deal more for.
The future of performance analysis at your fingertips
The Performa Sports application allows us to communicate detailed and visually impacting performance data to our young football players. The user friendly functionality and video feedback capabilities of this application make it a must have for all sports clubs who are looking at ways to best communicate performance data to their players.
- Tom Legg, U16 Head Coach & Head of Performance Analysis at the Craig Bellamy Foundation Academy, Sierra Leone
Great Analysis Tool
This App is a flexible and powerful tool to use both real time and lapsed time. Having feedback on performance available at half time can greatly influence your feedback to players and decisions made to change the game! This App does that and much, much more! Try it! You won't regret it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.