Period Diary Pro (Period, Fertile & Ovulation Tracker)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Diary is a unique, fully animated and the most complete period and ovulation tracker. This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.
I have tried most popular period tracker apps in the store, this one is the best!
This really is one of the most helpful apps I've bought so far! Deleted the other period tracker I had been using!
Basically, I'm thrilled with this app. Every woman should use it, a few clicks a month and you save a ton of stress!
From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobitsoftware, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health. Monitor your menstrual symptoms, body weight, temperature, notes, and more, the easy way.
● Track your period, ovulation, fertility, notes, symptoms, moods, weight and more
● Automatic prediction of your period, ovulation, fertility (excellent for activity planning)
● Discreet icon name “P.D.”
● 3 completely integrated application skins
● Sync your data via the Google calendar
● Social Forum (link with women around the world)
● Passcode Protection
● Receiving notices for the predicted period, fertile days and ovulation
● E-mailing your data (Export)
● Monitor your periods on a graph
● A display of all your conditions and notes on the calendar
● Pregnancy Mode
● 23 symptoms
● 22 moods
● Excellent user support
DIFFERENCES FROM OTHER APPLICATIONS
● Period Diary is the most accurate application since it uses two scientifically proven formulas to predict your cycles
● Period Diary is the only one that can by synced with the Google calendar and monitor your symptoms, ovulations, notes and more
● Without any hidden in-app purchases
Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
I started when I was 11 ad I got this and it has honestly helped so much! I can plan out pool parties and events around it and the secrecy of the password and ' P.D.' Icon name makes me feel secure allowing my little brother on my phone. However I suggest that on the lock screen part (when you type in the password) they remove the title as it defeats the point of making the app private and unknown. Apart from that it's fantastic
This app is really good because it keeps you orginised and tells you what is going on in your menstrual cycle on certain days. The app also allows you to choose which moods you are feeling and how much you weigh etc. that is also a very good thing! I would definetly reccomend this to you - very good app
Not enough moods
I like the app and it help me track my cycle but I suffer from PMT and wanted something where I could track my moods I upgraded to the pro as it said it had 22 moods however there is not much diversity in this and a few are basically the same mood just different words to describe like lethargic and sleepy. They need to have a mood for when people feel unconfident or insecure.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 December 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.