Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android app)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.5.1
This is a huge update!
1. There's a new TTC Mode with advanced charts and daily instructions.
2. Chart is redesigned and is now in portrait mode.
3. Calendar has been redesigned.
4. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
5. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
6. Touch ID is now supported.
7. HealthKit is now supported.
8. 3D Touch is now supported.
Fab App! Very useful! Love it!
I've been using this app for years and it is really useful for tracking, holiday planning and general prep for periods such as mood swings, ovulation or pregnancy. I love the option of being able to see historical logs, future months, calculations of avg cycle to which the app automatically adjusts the predicted periods in the future and the cloud back up feature is fab. I've switched phones several times and was able to retrieve my record keeping of several years, easily in few steps. It is spot on accurate and it really really helps me control my mood swings. Highly recommend it Ladies!
I love this app, it's nicely designed and easy to use. My husband and I started using it 6 months ago after we got married. We wanted to avoid getting pregnant until we felt financially ready to support a baby. We both had it on our phone and followed it really carefully. Nonetheless I got pregnant! We are really happy about this and don't mind at all, but I want others to know that there is a chance you might get pregnant using this method. The nurse at my first ultrasound told me that based on the baby's measurements and therefore the probable date of conception, it looks like I ovulated early!
Can't live without it
I've been using this app for 7 years now and I would be lost without it. Having PCOS means I've never been regular and I struggled to conceive but using this app I managed to track when I was roughly due on and when I would be fertile and now I have a 4 yr old. Will continue using this app until I stop having periods!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 9.5.1
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.