The Periodic Table is a three-dimensional model of the periodic table where the heights of each element correspond to a property you choose. There are also traditional two-dimensional periodic tables and a graphing function. You will use it cover:
• The positions of metals and non-metals
• Trends in properties such as melting point, boiling point, density and electrical conductivity
• Trends of the properties of a particular group or period
• Graphs showing the properties of elements
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.