Discover the vitamin-packed world of Peter Potato in this exciting vegetable adventure!
Peter Potato is a quirky, story-based adventure that unfolds over 70 fast-paced mini games - testing your speed, skill, memory, rhythm, and intellect.
It follows Peter Potato as he tries to build up enough confidence to ask Suzy Cabbage to the school disco – before his evil archenemy Colin Carrot beats him to it!
- Over 70 fast-paced mini games
- Lots of different game types (including Turbodancing, Manicmaths, super fast tapping, snowboarding, running, side-swimming, Fruitball, counting, skateboarding…)
- 150 vegetable facts - encouraging healthy eating!
- Simple intuitive controls
- Engaging integrated story - promoting positive values
- 20 different vegetable characters to collect and learn about (meet Greg Garlic or Bryonny Broccoli!)
- Fun educational elements
- Cool clothes and accessories for Peter to wear (including pants hat and bread shoes!)
- Charming integrated storyline with entertaining dialogue
- Beautiful vegetable imagery!
- NO adverts or in-app purchases
WHO IT’S FOR
The game is designed for children aged 7 to 107, and aims to inspire an interest in vegetables in a fun and informative way.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Don’t stand by and see Peter Potato’s dreams get mashed; DOWNLOAD THE FUN TODAY!
(Suitable for vegetarians)
- Minor tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fun, very playable game. There's lots of different game types to enjoy and a compelling lighthearted storyline. Good value for money overall.
Best potato game ever!
Wow, I absolutely love Peter. I wish he was real.
Fun game, with lots of gameplay variety and a genuinely engaging story 😍
Great game :)
Fun, simple game to play
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.