This fantastic new app puts Pets at Home on your phone and a bundle of benefits in your pocket. Download it for FREE and enjoy everything you’d expect from a Very Important Pets app.
If you’re already a VIP club member, you can quickly access your club benefits simply by scanning the back of your membership card on your phone.
If you've yet to join, it’s easy to sign-up through the app and get your
10% off welcome voucher sent straight to your phone for becoming a new member.
All VIPs will enjoy a host of extra-special VIP club benefits, including:
• Exclusive savings and offers tailored to your VIP on everything from pet food to toys and accessories.
• Exclusive Birthday Bonus treats sent directly to your phone.
• Earn Lifelines by scanning your in-app VIP card every time you make a purchase or use the Groom Room to help your chosen animal or rehoming charity.
• Access Find My VIP through your app. This is our new subscription-based, 24/7 pet-finding service – enabling you to send and receive Lost Pet Alerts.
• Exclusive benefits for any new VIPs you welcome to your family – just add them easily via the app
• Personalise your app by adding photos and information about the pet(s) you love.
• Plus, you’ll always have the Pets at Home essentials to hand – from our Pets at Home store locator to opening times and information on in-store services. What’s more, you’ll be able to click straight through to our online store, wherever you are to browse and purchase from our fantastic range of products.
We regularly check our app store review pages and listen to your feedback to make positive changes.
However, if you are experiencing issues with the app and would like to get in touch, please email email@example.com
Thanks for using the Pets at Home – VIP club app. We noticed some bugs with the changes made in our latest version, so have ironed them out in this release.
As always, if you have any feedback, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Have been trying to place an order on the app for the last hour. Keeps timing out on me, throwing me out of the app and into Facebook for some reason. On the third attempt everything was gone from the basket, so I located it all again... only to get to the checkout and find my order had 2 of everything ... lo and behold by the time I got to the payment step it had timed out again. Fed up now... would prefer to drive to the store than try a fourth time!
Hello, sorry you're having issues with the app. We are aware of this issue and plan to have a fix in place this week. Kind regards, Pets at Home
Bugs of the past appear to have gone. Good app
In past years vouchers never appeared so other than as a scan for my card it was pretty useless. After updating details with new pup online it works a treat. Some useful news/info items and best of all vouchers come to the app now which means I’m happy and far more likely to shop at Pets at Home to spend them. Win for you, win for me and of course big win for the pup who now has more toys than I had ever imagined! Thank you.
I added on my Blue Tabby Sacred Birman to the VIP app and paid my subscription and despite all his details on my app there was no record of him when I called to Pets at Home. They then advised that he was finally added. He recently escaped 4 times and thankfully I found him
as being a Pure bred kitten he may not have returned. Much to my dismay when checking on my app today I have been asked has he passed away ...how disturbing especially as I was advised on the App that he was no longer with them despite a full page of all his details which I tried to update so you can understand how upsetting it was for me to discover that all of a sudden in front of my eyes the details of my cat were suddenly erased 🙀
Hello, Sorry you're having issues with the app. Please can you email email@example.com so we can investigate this for you? Thanks, Pets at Home
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.