By Pet Media Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official iPhone app from Pets4Homes.co.uk, the UK's most popular pet classifieds website for all types of pets for sale and adoption.
The Pets4Homes app gives you easy access to search over 26,000 dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, horses and other pets for sale and adoption, advertised by breeders, rescue centers and pet owners throughout the UK.
iPhone App Features :
- Search pets by pet type, pet breed, location, price and distance.
- View search results in a list view, grid view or on a map.
- Sort your results easily by date, price or distance.
- View pet adverts with multiple high resolution photos.
- Share adverts via facebook or twitter.
- Contact advertisers directly from the app.
- Add adverts to your favourites list for viewing later on.
- Read buying advice and pet breed information.
- Read daily pet advice articles.
- Register and access your Pets4Homes account page to post new adverts.
- Manage your existing adverts via the app.
- Upload and manage unlimited photos to your adverts.
- Access advert statistics to see how many people are viewing your adverts.
Please contact our support team via email@example.com for any questions regarding the app.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Updated to iOS7.
Added pet date of birth information.
Too many puppy farm breeders on this website, advertising puppies without their Mother present. So obviously they have been bought in far too young from commercial despicable breeders. Be careful people, a puppy take. Away from its mother too soon can become very sick as they're not getting the nutrients from mothers milk. Also, remember mother, as she's raped time and again to keep puppy farm breeders wealthy. She will be living in squalid conditions. Research these monsters people!
Used to be good
This app used to be brilliant, trying to find the perfect puppy for my family, so it's great to just quickly scroll through any new searches and see on map how close they are. NOW the app advertises, which I don't mind, but it automatically takes you to an new game app in the App Store and you can't stope it. VERY annoying as you then have to go back and search again. Please don't sell out to cheap game websites or apps, their so annoying!!!
This app help me to find my first parrot Charlie. He is five and the owner didn't want him anymore. He is a biter but we love him regardless.
Later we decided to get Charlie a friend so we used this app again to get his friend Sydney as a baby.
Now they are both very happy. I would use this app but be careful of some parrots because they might be biters.