This app is a study aid that takes you through the pGALS (Paediatric Gait Arms Legs Spine) steps with explanatory notes and images and relevant links to additional information.
There is more information (Top Tips and Practical Notes) to help you in your learning and use of pGALS.
You can test your performance against a timed pGALS checklist and keep a record of your progress.
Translations of the pGALS Assessment document added in the following languages:
Fixed bug where PDF documents were not displayed in the app on certain iOS versions
Share function added
- Boxmodel Digital Media Limited
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Newcastle University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.