>> Phasemaker requires iPad 4/Mini 2/iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 6 or higher <<
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
This is the first fully functional FM Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Modstep and AUM.
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker's characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
- Universal: runs on iPad (Air recommended), iPhone and iPod Touch
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- Audiobus 2.3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance
- User manual available on www.ruismaker.com
[Standalone app] Disables swipe gestures introduced in iOS 11.1 to avoid insensitivity of the keyboard around the screen's edges
Ratings and Reviews
AU uber alles!
Top quality app, it works beautifully in all modes. If it saved its state on exit, it would be a 5 star + app.
not the first 6 op FM synth
According to the blurb, this is the first 6 op FM synth for i devices, I should point out that TF7 is also a 6 op FM synth. having said that it so far seems to be well thaught out( although I would like to be able to dig deeper into the parameters). Another point. some people might find the UI a tad on the small side, there is a simple solution. settings>
Simple to use FM synthesizer
This is a very easy to use and great sounding FM synth. This has a very well designed user interface which helps to simplify the complex process of FM sound design. Full programming is there for those who do want to delve deep.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.