"WOW... over 6,000 words grouped by phonics sounds. This app is awesome to teach phonic awareness!"
One of the best ways to rapidly learn how to speak, read, and recognize words is through phonic awareness. This app is specifically designed to help students recognize and distinguish words by sounds.
This app is loaded with content. We are talking over 6,000 professionally recorded words carefully grouped into 225 categories by phonics.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 6 Years Old
WHY STUDENTS AND KIDS LOVE IT
● Over 6,000 unique words - this means you will never get tired of it since you always have new words to discover
● Words are intelligently grouped by phonics
● App supports 3 unique learning modes including (play audio automatically and proceed to next card on click or hear audio only on click and move back and forth one word at a time by swiping left or right)
● Multiple unique game (quiz) modes from easy (2 words only) to challenging (6 words per page)
● Phonic highlights accelerate learning - students can see the phoneme that is being emphasized in each lesson via highlights
● Ability to add your own cards - you can add an unlimited number of new words and record your own voice
● Add new lists - you can add and group flash cards into customizable lists which is ideal for learning
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● The application works both in portrait and landscape mode
● Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
● Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
● Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
● Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
● Don't want to teach a given word? No problem, just delete the card
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed audio recording bug
Ratings and Reviews
The best game ever 😆😆
My daughter has been using the app and it really helps 😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣😄
Not for me I am English (uk)
Ok let's get the bad points out of the way, the American accent as provided is dreadful but you can turn that off, this also says its for age 4 and above but some of the cards are ridiculously difficult but if you take the time this can be customised to the level of your child.
And the good bits, well my son is seven and dyslexic (as am I) and reading is a huge challenge, we work through whatever sounds his reading recovery teacher is working on and he has great fun recording himself saying these words in silly voices. Once he has gone through the words in that section it automatically switches off (no more twenty mins of work and getting nothing done he just needs to get to the end of the section) I have tailored some words to suit his needs added new ones but have not removed any as he is loving the challenge.
Add the set words your child has to learn at school for added fun all I need to do is figure out how to save my new recordings and I will never get him off it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.