Professional Photo Magazine
By Bright Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SAVE OVER 20% WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. INCLUDES 13 ISSUES AND QUARTERLY PRO MOVIEMAKER MAGAZINE!***
Professional Photo magazine targets the whole territory of professional photography and has a particularly strong affinity with those working in the wedding, portrait and event markets.
With a readership that consists of full-time professionals, part-time pros and those aspiring to break into the market, the title concentrates on money-making ideas, essential marketing tips and advice from seasoned experts who are happy to pass on their experience. You'll also find regular reviews of the latest pro gear included every month, plus features on high-end technique which are designed to boost the skill set of the working professional.
PLUS! Also every quarter you will receive PRO Moviemaker if you buy Professional Photo. You can also purchase this separately via its dedicated app
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through auto-renewing subscriptions.
-12 Issues (1 Year) at $59.99 / £44.99
-6 Issues (6Months) at $30.99 / £23.49
-1 Issue (1 Month) at $4.99 / £3.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 4.0
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Increased localization support for:
- Chinese (simplified)
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 March 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Bright Publishing Ltd
- © Bright Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photo Professional Magazine£39.99
- Breaking Into the Business - Part 1 of Photo Professional Magazine£0.99
- Photo Professional Magazine£23.49
- Breaking Into the Business - Part 2 of Photo Professional Magazine£0.99
- November 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine£4.99
- April 2013 of Photo Professional Magazine£4.99
- Lighting Masterclass of Photo Professional Magazine£8.99
- July 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine£4.99
- December 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine£4.99
- September 2012, by PixelMags£4.99