Google Street View
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one-shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse – or be notified of – Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Blur parts of not-yet-published photos
Tap and hold to select and edit multiple published photos
Best app on in the world.
I just went through the reviews and people are winging about something stupid that it's complex, or there is no VR .
This app is perfectly working and has access to every section you have same as web. You can create awesome 360 with this and of course it has a VR option, you just need to have a google cardboard to make it work for your eyes.
Seriously , people need to chill out, it's a free app and the society is helping each other to help with a little feedback, picture or any action you make.
Not exactly useful
I don't know what this app is supposed to do, but I type in an address and expect it to show me what I typed in. Weirdly, this app just goes somewhere near that address; not the exact place. Seems to have quite limited utility besides virtual tourism, which is a bit of a shame...
This version needs some improvement
Far to much going on in this app for a phone
The early versions were better
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 09 June 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.