Photo Sphere Camera
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful, 360º panoramas and publish them to Google Maps. Explore a global map of other public photo spheres too. At up to 50 megapixels, these high resolution photo spheres let you to look up, down and all around to revisit the amazing places that you and others have visited. Note: the iPhone 4 cannot create photo spheres.
• Local Enthusiasts: Your published photo spheres help others explore the world. Capture the energy of city streets, important historic landmarks and the local businesses that matter most to you.
• Outdoor Adventurers: from mountain top vistas to towering forests, Photo Sphere Camera helps you easily create, share and explore 360º views of the great outdoors.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
* Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Still very poor quality
I'm surprised at all the positive reviews. I was looking forward to this update but it actually hadn't made photo join up any better. Seams all over the place. Rubbish really.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 February 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.