Photobucket - Store, edit and share your photos, and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker:
• Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
• Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
• Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
• Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Embed Images Anywhere Watermark Free
• Unlimited Bandwidth/Traffic
• Easy Social Sharing
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression**
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Unlimited Photo Albums
• Approx 2,500 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $4.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $4.08 per month ($48.99 per year)
• Approx 25,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $6.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $5.83 per month ($69.99 per year)
• Approx 100,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $11.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $10.33 per month ($123.99 per year)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, users may contact email@example.com to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Storage estimates are calculated @ 10MB per photo. Limitations are based upon GB used and not on image count, which is only provided for reference.
**images uploaded after plan purchase only
Fixed a bug that could cause Auto Backup to not sync correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Total rip off
How much did you say again? £300 a year?? To post images on forums?! You must be smoking crack mate.
There are a thousand image hosting sites that let you embed pictures to forums for free, and you expect £300 a year. Let me think.
I would have paid £10-£12 a year, and so would so many people, no one will pay £300 you idiots. But let me thank you for ruining the internet single handedly. The number of dead links to pictures in forums is incredible.
I’ll stick to dropping my images into a well known box from now on, they only charge business users, quite fair too. Yes you have to tinker with the image tags to embed but it’s very simple all the same. And free. Did I add it’s FREE?!
Poor to dreadful! Avoid !!!
Are you still in business Photobucket? I am surprised....
If you have any precious images on photobucket I recommend backing them up ASAP. I can’t see this company continuing much longer. They treat their customers so poorly...... Use Google Photos instead.
Previous review:- Have been using Photobucket as a paid member and overall it is disappointing. Over the years it fluctuates between a good and bad experience for the paid customer. At present - April 2017, I can only view 12 images in each folder. I guess I will slowly move over to Google photos which is a shame because it could be a great app.
Ridiculous... Bye bye FailBucket
I’ve just received a notification that Pgotobucket have decided to limit free storage to a measly 2.5gb. But it’s ok, if I pay £50 per year, I can have 25gb! - What utter rubbish!!!
Apple aren’t known for being the cheapest at anything, but I pay less that £10 a year for double that amount!!!
My account will be closed soon, and the app deleted. After all, storage space is becoming expensive, so I don’t want to waste my phones storage on a waste-of-space app!!!
Previous review - Used to be a good app, until the introduction of adverts, that take up a third of the screen, leaving only small versions of your photos.
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 72.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus20 £2.29
- Plus50 £3.99
- Plus20 £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.