Legally certify the pictures shot with your mobile device.
Photocert certifies – even legally – the pictures taken with a mobile device.
You can finally prove that your photos are authentic: no filters, Photoshop or any other photo manipulation tool allowed!
Photocert is the app that integrates the innovative technology developed by Photocert ltd to certify date, time, GPS location and source device of each picture at the moment of the shot.
You can use Photocert every time you need to prove – also with legal validity – the authenticity of your pictures.
And you can share them on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
Photocert revolutionises the way we perceive photos, making them trustworthy and reliable so that we can actually believe our eyes.
You can send and ask for certified pictures in many situations:
• Document the real conditions of an item when selling or renting on online marketplaces like Ebay, Gumtree, AirBnB
• Verify the real identity of the people you meet online – or proving yours! – on dating sites or apps like Tinder or Match
• Provide authentic evidence of the content you are publishing on citizen journalism platforms
• Document the advancement of public and private works if you are a civil engineer or an architect
• Independently provide certified evidence of a claim to your insurance company
• Certify the state of any item before shipment or proving that what you ordered online was not delivered in good conditions
• Do the inventory check yourself to record the conditions of a property before and after rental, and make sure you have your deposit back – no trusted third party needed
• Document the infringement of local building regulations
Photocert is extremely easy to use:
1. Follow the instructions to create your free account
2. Login to the app and click on the camera icon to access the camera Secured by Photocert
3. Take a picture and click on the fingerprint icon to certify it
4. Or click on the gavel icon to obtain a legal certification of the picture
5. In less than a second, the picture is certified!
With your FREE account, you have 100 Photocert Standard Certification and 3 legal certifications (with trusted timestamps).
All the certified pictures are automatically uploaded to Photocert’s web platform that you can access from the app or at the following link:
On the web platform, you can better manage your certified pictures: create albums, add notes to every picture and create a pdf report of the images collected in an album.
We look forward to your feedback, questions and requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to to use Photocert’s innovative technology to boost your business? No problem!
Photocert ltd provides a software that can be easily integrated into any App through APIs.
Get in touch with us at photocert.co.uk/get-started to find out how you can increase your operations’ efficiency saving time and money and enhancing your brand’s credibility and reliability.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.