*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Photography Week is digital magazine that’s exclusively designed from the ground up for iPad and iPhone users with a passion for photography.
Each issue of Photography Week is designed to help you become a better photographer and get the most out of your camera.
Innovative technique guides and instructional videos show you how to do more with your digital camera and Photoshop, while galleries of beautiful imagery will inspire you to try something new.
We also bring you the latest news, reviews and opinions from the photography world.
Photography Week is a genuinely social magazine and you’ll play a big role in helping us put it together. Whether you’re sending us photos, taking part in our regular photo challenges on Facebook or having your say on the issues that matter, your input is vital. Better still, social media functionality is built-in, enabling you to share content with your friends and family with a couple of taps.
Photography Week tells you exactly what you need to know every Thursday. It’s your weekly photo fix.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.49 / €3.49
1 year £19.99 / $22.49 / €22.49
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow slow slow
The content of the weekly mag is acceptable for the price and once the magazine is loaded, the app runs fine.
Takes an age to start up when opened
Sticks on downloading and only way to fix is to uninstall and renew all downloads again
Keeps trying to sell more bumpf- even though I have subscribed already
Occasional crash which goes back to taking near a minute to open again...
Not recommended and will not be renewing subscription.
Problem when deleting old issues.....
Subscribed to this from the 1st issue and all seemed well till I came to delete the issues I'd read. I select the ones I want to delete and they disappear from the app but when I check the amount of memory used by the app it still shows as though they aren't deleted.
I currently only have one issue downloaded within the app but when checking app usage within the settings app it shows as this app using nearly 3gb!!! If I delete the app and reinstall then it frees up the storage again till I download issues again and try deleting them again when it then still shows the app as using gigs of storage space even though the app says all issues have been deleted.
Please sort this out as it's a real pain having to fully uninstall the app and reinstall every few weeks to free up storage on my iPad!!!!!
This is what iPads are made for
This weekly magazine is fresh, beautifully presented and the interactive, multi-media features really make the information come alive. I am fairly new to photography and have learnt absolutely loads from this magazine. It's a very approachable, unintimidating style, from the editor's opening video and blog to the reviews at the end. They understand their target readership very well. I think the weekly format is a huge advantage over a monthly magazine as your are not overwhelmed with information. Every article is useful, beautiful and inspiring. This is fantastic value as well, much cheaper than a physical magazine would be.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 49.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £19.99
- Issue 99 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.