PhotoMeta ~ Comprehensive photo metadata
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Displays rich photo metadata from a variety of sources:
- iPad: Works for any type of photo including photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit (JPEG & RAW).
- Dropbox: Navigate easily through folders and see the metadata of JPEG & RAW photos.
- Safari integration: Copy a photo link in Safari and open PhotoMeta to see the metadata.
- Other apps: Send JPEG photos from other apps to PhotoMeta to see the metadata.
- Basic metadata in an orderly panel
- Detailed metadata including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony makernotes
- Displays a list of favorite metadata tags
- Luminance & RGB exposure histograms
- Map (for geotagged photos)
- Full screen mode
- VoiceOver/Accessibility support
- Calculates additional tags like depth of field, hyperfocal distance, field of view, ... whenever possible.
- Displays focus points if the photo contains the required info
- Scroll through large photo previews
- Pinch & zoom on the large photo previews
- Save Dropbox photos (JPEG) in full resolution on your iPad
- Open photo in another app
- Print metadata (customizable layout)
- Email metadata
- Copy metadata
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Added “Open In…” option to open a photo in another app
- Bug fixes
If you like PhotoMeta, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 April 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Cornelis
- © 2011-2014 Galarina
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.