PhotoMeta ~ Comprehensive photo metadata
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Displays rich photo metadata in an orderly manner.
- Works for any type of photo, including photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit.
- Basic metadata in an orderly panel
- Detailed metadata including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony makernotes
- Displays a list of favorite metadata tags
- Luminance & RGB exposure histograms
- Map with direction indication (for geotagged photos)
- VoiceOver/Accessibility support
- Calculates additional tags like depth of field, hyperfocal distance, field of view, ... whenever possible.
- Displays focus points if the photo contains the required info
iPad specific features:
- Dropbox: Navigate easily through folders and see the metadata of JPEG & RAW photos.
- Safari integration: Copy a photo link in Safari and open PhotoMeta to see the metadata.
- Other apps: Send JPEG photos from other apps to PhotoMeta to see the metadata.
- Scroll through large photo previews
- Full screen mode
- Pinch & zoom on the large photo previews
- Save Dropbox photos (JPEG) in full resolution on your iPad
- Open photo in another app
- Print metadata (customizable layout)
- Email metadata
- Copy metadata
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Bug fix for geotagged photos with a negative latitude (South) and/or negative longitude (West)
- Bug fix for the photo direction of geotagged photos taken on an iOS device running iOS 8.
If you like PhotoMeta, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 October 2014
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Cornelis
- © 2011-2014 Galarina
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.