Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email.
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
• One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects!
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters*
• Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos*
• New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos
• Print to your local Walgreens directly from app
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
• One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
*PAID PACK NOTES:
• The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack"
• The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu
• Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders
RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
What's New in Version 3.2
• A security fix that may require you to sign in again into your photo sharing destinations including Adobe Revel.
• Improvements and Bug Fixes.
For you to give back those great functions you took away. It used to be such a pleasure to use PSExpress. Now, I'd rather use inferior products, cos they do what I want them to. Even the frames cut into the image instead of putting them outside the canvas! What's going on? Did Adobe sack the good guys? And replace them with robots who have no programmers? Wake up!!! You can't seriously think people will appreciate when you sell with one hand, and grab it back with the other hand - through an update?
I use this app all the time and honestly the results I can achieve are brilliant !! People never believe I have taken them on my phone because the editing makes them look so professional !
Could be better
Brilliant; the interface needs a little working on. Should keep option for manual blurring. Overall, it's a good application, but only for casual use. For professional use, I do not recommend this application at all.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 February 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe Camera Pack£2.99
- Adobe Effect Pack£1.99
- Adobe Border Pack£0.69
- Adobe Revel Premium£3.99
- Adobe Revel Premium£39.99