Adobe Photoshop Express
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages feature combines powerful Photoshop editing and quick Style Transfer to help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
• Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and edit it the way you like:
o Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
o Double tap to pan and zoom.
o Adjust/fix a single image and apply any look.
o Change border thickness and color.
• Enhanced widget: Get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
What's New in Version 6.0.5
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
What's New in Version 6.0.1
• Introducing Text – Adding one of the most in-demand features. You can now add text and create incredible memes, using a variety of fonts, colours, and transparency options.
• Perspective Correction – Fix those skewed perspective photos with just a click! Choose from auto (balanced or full auto), vertical, or horizontal correction options.
• Collage Enhancements – Collage workflow is enhanced to let you create even more stunning collages.
- Pop Colour – Accentuate a single colour in your collage automatically. The results are mesmerizing. Do try it out!
- New Layouts – Awesome layout options including freeform layouts are added for creating spectacular collages.
- New Backgrounds – Breathtaking backgrounds are added to further enhance your collages.
• JPEG Quality Output – Customize the quality and size of your output image.
• Experience Enhancements – We love it when you love to use our app. We’ve tweaked and enhanced the overall editing experience to make it more enjoyable and simpler for you.
• Help Section - Added to guide you through various functionalities of the app.
Adobe Photoshop Express
When Apple ceased support of their image editing programme I lost a valuable tool. It contained many painterly image effects which I could not find in any other reasonably priced programme. Adobe could well benefit from adopting what has been lost by Apple’s reluctance to support a valuable app.
The choice of effects/adjustments is well organised in Express however the choice of automatic adjustment in for instance, ‘exposure’ appears to over-expose the picture. This may also be the case in other settings where the adopted standard may not necessarily be the best for the photograph.
An option to automatically alter groups of photos in a combination of author pre-defined settings like ‘exposure’, ‘sharpen’ and ‘dehaze’ etc should be considered essential but is not available in this app.
The text option is graphically too restrictive and would be better organised like Art Studio ie with options to apply text with settings for text style, size, colour etc which are independent of the option to include a neutral background strip etc.
Picture framing settings are limited in use and many will never be used so why provide them? The simple and more useful black/white line perimeters cannot be thickened or thinned in width individually. This is useful for general aesthetic effect but also for providing sufficient border down one edge to facilitate the inclusion of text.
I have been using the free version of this app for a while now and find it very useful for on the go edits and tweaks to photos. I prefer to use it on a tablet but it's perfectly useable on a phone too. I really like it.
I have just been trying out the latest update and I’m very pleased with the Crop > Transform function, it works similarly to the perspective crop in the full version of Photoshop. There are also presets in Crop for preparing images for social media.
I also like the Clarity, Sharpen, Noise reduction/ Luminance function too. Some very nice effects and filters are available, really like B&W ones.
Great photo editing 😍
I’ve had this on my phone for ages and not used but as I was setting up a second Instagram account I wanted my photos to look a bit more professional so decided to give this a go. So easy to use, it automatically enhances your photos, I can make collages really simply and it gives me some lovely effects that work!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 November 2017
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.