PhotoSync – wireless transfer, backup and share photo and video files from and to computer, iOS devices, Android devices, Google, Dropbox, Picasa, Flickr, OneDrive, SmugMug, NAS (WebDav, FTP) and more
By touchbyte GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It‘s all about one thing – the best and easiest way to transfer, backup and share your photos & videos!
PhotoSync allows you to transfer your photos & videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC over your local Wi-Fi network. It also supports sending and receiving photos & videos to/from popular cloud & photo services, mobile storage devices and NAS.
What you can do with PhotoSync:
► Transfer and backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows PC or Mac. Photos & Videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
► Send photos & videos from your Windows PC or Mac directly over the local Wi-Fi network to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
► Directly move photos & videos between iPhone and iPad and vice versa over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth.
► Transfer photos & videos to your favorite cloud or photo service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.
► Import photos & videos stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio directly to your iPhone/iPad. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
► Backup photos & videos over (S)FTP or WebDAV to your NAS, mobile storage device or remote server. You can also download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP and WebDAV servers. PhotoSync works flawlessly with Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, CloudFTP & Seagate Wireless Plus.
► Import photos & videos directly from your Camera equipped with a wireless SD Card. Toshiba FlashAir & Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards are currently supported. The import of RAW photos is fully supported.
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let‘s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch.
► Auto Transfer
PhotoSync allows you to transfer new photos/videos automatically in the background, whenever you arrive at certain locations. This enables you to auto-backup your photos & videos to supported cloud or photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive home.
► Easy & convenient
The free PhotoSync Companion for Mac & PC makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It allows you to send photos & videos to your device by drag & drop. On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into iPhoto & Aperture.
PhotoSync supports the transfer and import of RAW photos. It preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) and even let‘s you use the recording date as filename.
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/features
Requirements and limitations:
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch requires both devices to have PhotoSync installed. You only need to purchase PhotoSync once and can install it on all your devices using the same iTunes account.
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and a Mac & PC requires a web browser or the free PhotoSync Companion (recommended) from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed on your Mac or PC.
– Transferring between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network nor go over the internet. T ransfer speed depends on the quality of your Wi-Fi connection.
– PhotoSync for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad requires iOS 5.1.1 or higher.
– PhotoSync Companion for Windows PCs requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8
– PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PPC supported)
– Auto Transfer is available on iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher and iPod touch 5th generation.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. It‘s not possible for us to reply to your comments/reviews in the AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash or hang, when loading the Camera Roll
- Fixed: Pauses that occurred, when uploading over FTP
- Layout fixes for white theme
- Localization fixes
- Several small bugfixes
Does What It Says on Tin
I was a little anxious about the lack of reviews but I'm glad I bought this app. It works beautifully, has a well designed interface and is simplicity itself to use. Video transfers are quick & simple, which is my primary need in transferring footage from my iPhone to iPad.
I sincerely recommend this app.
Best app to transfer photos
Really useful to transfer your photos between different devices, including other iPhones or iPads or your computer. It works really well, has plenty of handy settings and the new interface suits iOS 7.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 April 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: touchbyte GmbH
- © touchbyte GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.