PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters, Effects and Borders
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 6.7.5
We've reworked the Intensity adjustment to give a stronger local contrast.
You can now send a photo from the photo album to the ECP inbox for future editing.
Fixed an issue with opening unloaded iCloud photos.
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
Totally reliable app and very easy to use
I have been using this app for years and love how easy it is to use, how professional the presets make a photo look and how reliable the program is.
The edited photos are saved at the same quality as the original meaning even printing large photos always look great.
I highly recommend it to beginners although there is full manual adjustability available if you prefer it and each preset is fully adjustable too, which saves lots of editing time by starting with a professional preset and tweaking it to suit your composition.
It does not clone or remove blemishes/ unwanted objects from your photos though, you need TouchRetouch app for that type of reliable quality edit. I find both apps together cover most of my editing needs. TouchRetouch also saves edited photos at original quality so you won't loose any quality working on a photo using both apps. Hope this helps you make your choice.
Handy and easy to use
I love using this app on photographs. It is easy to use, and stores recent pictures so that you can return to finish the picture off at a later time. In particular I like the cropping tools, and the lightening/darkening spot brush. I tend not to use the filters or presets, but textured are fun and can change the mood of a picture completely. The only drawback it when using the spot brush the app sometimes freezes.
Pictures are easily transferred to social networks and you can post a non-square photo.
Wow! Look under the hood!
In an earlier review of PhotoToaster I said it was an essential in my photo editing tool bag, one of my top five. That was before I properly explored the app and its tutorials and its community! It's a supercharged app! Everything you might ever realistically want to do with a photo, easily modified through intuitive controls and sliders, and the facility to make your own fully adjustable presets! What's not to like?! Add in East Coast Pixels' other fully integrated apps and it is now definitely my number one photo editing app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 March 2016
- Version: 6.7.5
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.