The hit of the world loved by 900 millions of players, Piano Tiles 2™ is having its 2nd birthday! During these 2 years, Piano Tiles 2 with its simplicity, thrill-seeking and challenge-taking features, is always in the top ranks. Come to take the challenge!
1. Simple graphics, easy to play and everybody gets playing the piano!
2. Breath-taking rhythm will challenge your handspeed limit!
3. Top challenge mode gives you thrill and risk!
4. Update of numerous songs, original, classic, bangs and all the style to satisfy different taste.
5. Share your record with your friends, and compare with world-wide players on the ranking list!
6. Sound of high quality makes you feel like in a concert.
7. Save your progress via Facebook account and share the progress in different devices.
8. More challenge, more bonus and a better self.
Gaming mode: Don't tap the white tiles! Tap the black tiles according to the melody and don't miss any tile! Concentrate yourself and maximize your reaction!
Support: If you have any question, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can go to the settings - help and support to contact us. We will solve your problem asap.
Business Corporation: Cheetah Games is willing to cooperate with all the top game developers world-wide to create games. We are looking forward to your excellent games.
Please contact us: email@example.com.
Entirely new store with rich content to be bought!
Ratings and Reviews
Hit piano tapping game
Really good game👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I really enjoyed playing this game it’s so entertaining (and I usually feel like I am a pianist lol) it’s also my and everyone else’s go to game when their on my iPad, because it’s so fun just to listen to all the songs whilst playing and I don’t think this may be true but I feel like it’s giving me a finger massage and I feel like it has improved my fast memory seriously i am not exaggerating this is 100% true onto how I feel so it’s just incredible!!! I personally like using headphones for the best experience! Plus it’s really nice to play whilst traveling and relaxing, also I like the fact that these are all real songs so you can have fun to the beat! Okay just something I wish the game could do (which is kinda unfair) but I wish you could pick your own songs that you wanna play like say if I wanted to play symphony you’d have to work up to level 10 which I know that’s unfair because I haven’t worked for it but come on we all have those times when we’re unfair lol☺️☺️ so I HIGHLY recommend this game to peeps who normally have a tiring day or job, so just sit down and relax as you find your self in...tiles?!
Good, but not for me.
Piano tiles 2 is a game capitalizing off of the candy crush craze, that means there are time limits to the number of times you can play a day, different power-ups and the unbalanced ways to level up. While I and others may despise this, the game isn’t for us and at least that is clear. The game is targeted for a more casual audience with its bright colors and various ads, looking at this from a business standpoint this is good it allows the company to get money and appeal to an audience, but it makes the gameplay feel unrewarding and a little bit sloppy. The game is meant to be competitive and more of a little fun game to play on a plane or car journey. Due to this, I can’t criticise the game for its lack of gameplay features or gamer features, but I can commend it knowing its audience, if you are a fan of candy crush or the first game you will love this game however if you consider yourself a gamer you will despise it.
- cheetah technology corporation limited
- 127.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © cheetah technology corporation limited
- In-App Purchases
- 10 DIAMONDS £0.99
- 53 DIAMONDS £4.99
- 110 Diamonds £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.