* One of the Top 7 photo apps of ALL TIME according to Mashable *
* And one of the Top 100 apps of ALL TIME *
Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from Shutterfly or your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Over 300 different layouts
- Works with photos and videos
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Add music to your collage
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
Fix crash on launching editor tool on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Firstly, I have been a loyal user of this app for years and it is undoubtedly the best collage app out there. However, it has been getting increasingly buggy lately...
• After creating a custom frame design, the new resize UI frequently becomes unresponsive for one or more sections. This has been the case ever since the resize function began highlighted the frame sections light blue.
• At some point this year you've reduced the number of thin options for line thickness. The thickness options are as follows: none, size 1, (size 2 has gone), size 3, etc. Yet you have some ridiculously thick sizes at the other end of the scale! Please bring back more variation in the very thin line thicknesses.
• Neither the Help section within the app, nor the App Support link in App Store work, leaving this my only place to contact you. Please fix :)
Future feature requests:
• Option to choose image output size (pixels x pixels, locked to ratio)
• I hate that every time I decide to switch to a new frame design you revert my draft collage to thick white lines (I always use thin black lines). Please allows users to have a favourite profile of how frame designs should appear on opening. Or at the very least, once we select thickness, colour etc, stop resetting it if we decide to change collage layout and we specify when the app asks us that we do not wish to start a new collage. Obviously we want to continue with the same design profile!
The app has gotten kind of confusing as of late... I’ve always updated but it’s only recently changed the UI for me. With this change, I don’t know how to stitch pictures together anymore? You know... before you could put multiple pictures together horizontally or vertically without having to put them in one of the default frames. I’m not sure if you can do it anymore. If you can, please make it easier to find.
Not so good on new IPad Pro 10.5
Waited a few days on writing this review to give Pic Stitch time to respond to my emails with details and pictures of the issues, but no response! Very difficult to select a picture when the menu option does not work, or, when it does shows the same picture in every selection box. Tried deleting and reinstall, tried hard reset - no joy!
- Big Blue Clip, LLC
- 192.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Big Blue Clip, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack £0.99
- Borders Pack £0.99
- Grunge Effects Pack £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.