PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add stickers to your frame
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more!
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
Fixed a bug when sharing to Instagram
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant app for doing different sized photos especially for project life type style album
Brilliant app have found it so useful for doing different sized photos for my 6x8 pl album. Only disappointment is that it doesn’t have the possibility of doing 3x3 and also could use some description on the frames of what sizes they end up doing. But have recommended and would continue to recommend as is really user friendly and means can do lots of designing for album
Can’t use with iPhone X!!? Please fix!
** Amended review due to developer response. Instagram seemed to be the problem!! **
Used this app for years, but can’t anymore with my iPhone X. Copy image to Instagram, but the next button’s etc are too high up on the screen to click. And yes, I have updated to the latest version.....👎🏼☹️
Hi, that part is Instagram, not PicFrame, we do not control their app so you will need to contact them. Once you have tapped the Instagram icon to send it to them, then you are in the Instagram app. I would recommend checking for an Instagram update, or restarting your device as I have tested it on my iPhone X and it works fine. Please reconsider your rating, as you have given 1/5 stars for PicFrame yet your issue is in Instagram. Thanks.
Useful for social media
I use this frequently for social media. It's very quick and easy to use with no ugly logos or watermarks spoiling your images. A really handy app.
- David Boyes
- 39.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 David Boyes
- In-App Purchases
- Templates £2.99
- Text Stickers £0.99
- Food Stickers £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.