Pick Me Up! Magazine
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
The bright real-life weekly.
Pick Me Up! stimulates the modern real-life reader with a rip-roaring range of fun, fascinating and thought-provoking stories which feed her curiosity and hunger to know more. It hits the sweet spot for value-hunting, brighter women.
Pick Me Up! gets under the skin of the story and encourages its reader to think harder, feel deeper … and share the experience.
Plus, Pick Me Up! has the most up-to-date fashion and beauty pages, easily digested health and wellbeing advice, a good portion of fab food news and recipes, and pages of prize puzzles, all in a bright, modern package.
The available subscription periods for Pick Me Up! Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.69
Purchase a weekly subscription £0.69
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £30.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 2.5
We've made some bug fixes in this latest version.
Too many pages with advertising on
This magazine has good stories but to much crap pages wasted with advertising on and rubbish of no interest to anyone.come on pick me up your makin me lose interest with only few stories😏
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 21 April 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pick Me Up! Magazine Subscription£0.79
- Pick Me Up! Magazine Subscription£3.99
- August 18, 2016£0.79
- Pick Me Up! Magazine Subscription£33.99
- August 25, 2016£0.79
- August 11, 2016£0.79
- Contingency 1£0.79