Introducing the Pickled Plum app, from cookbook author and food blogger Caroline! On her blog Pickled Plum, Caroline has shared over 700 mostly simple, sometimes fussy, always seasonal recipes, and she is now sharing those recipes (and so much more!) on the Pickled Plum app. To start, the app will include over 100 of the most popular recipes from her website. Additional recipes will be added to the app over time, as well as premium content for app users only. Caroline will walk you step-by-step through each recipe, in the comfort of your own kitchen!
You might ask yourself, “Why download the app when I can go to the blog?” This is a great question, and there are many reasons why you should get the app!
The incredibly talented team at SideChef has taken care of the development of this app and their expertise shines!
* Caroline's voice talks you through every step of each recipe. In addition, her beautiful photography will be your visual guide.
* Eliminate the frustrations of website scrolling and waiting when trying to follow a recipe online.
* Adjustable serving sizes are available and will automatically adjust the ingredient amounts listed in each recipe.
* Browse recipes by using a number of different filter and search options.
* Save your favorite recipes in “cookbooks” within the app for easy access the next time you want to make them.
* With a quick tap of a button, you can send ingredient lists directly to your email.
Cooking and baking could not possibly be easier or more fun!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.