By Het is Simpel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PicStroom is a beautiful application that makes following images from websites easy and engaging.
PicStroom takes your favourite websites and transforms their published pictures into a "picture stream" that you can browse with truly amazing speed. Tap on a picture to see it in full size or view the picture in its original website from within our embedded browser. Save and share your images via Dropbox or email. View your own or shared Dropbox folders as "picture streams" in their own right.
People are using PicStroom to:
☆ Follow popular image intensive websites such as Flickr, Ffffound, Dribbble, DeviantArt with speed and ease.
☆ Find inspiring images for a project and save them to a shared Dropbox folder for co-workers to review.
☆ Quickly create portfolio's of their images for showing to customers and colleagues.
☆ Discover new image sites using the built-in PicStroom gallery.
☆ Mock up prototypes on their iPad.
Some early recognition:
- "Stylish and cool RSS feeds of images application. Decent rival of Highly Visual." - Stylish iPad Apps
- Featured on "Smashapp"
☆ Add your own sites
You can easy add your own sites by browsing them with the embedded browser. PicStroom will detect visual RSS feeds, alert you and you can add them within seconds.
Order your streams any way you like.
☆ A flow of inspiration
At PicStrooms launch or every 10 minutes your Streams get updated providing you with a fresh shot of inspiration.
View your favorite Streams as a Slideshow.
☆ Save your inspiration
Save pictures you love with one click via e-mail or store them in your Dropbox folder.
☆ Smart Dropbox integration
Following visual web sites combined with Dropbox integration opens up a new realm of possibilities:
- Add your own Dropbox folders with images to PicStroom. This is an easy way to show your portfolio or test iPad screens designs while developing them.
- Shared Dropbox folders can be viewed on multiple iPads. Your family can now easily see your kids pictures.
- You decide in which Dropbox folder PicStroom stores your images. So you can have all images of a shoot in one Stream while saving the images you like to another Stream. When multiple people do this you can very fast and effectively do a photo selection with your team.
☆ Free ?
We are most happy when the things we make get used. That's why we offer PicStroom for free. It is fully featured and you are able to create up to 3 of your own Streams.
We also offer an in-app purchase that will unlock an unlimited number of Streams.
☆ Questions or Feedback?
Do you have questions or suggestions for PicStroom please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a rating via the iTunes Store or on our in-app feedback service, "The Weather Channel", found within application settings.
☆ See the application in action on www.picstroom.com
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Dropbox SDK updated to latest version.
Tumblr functionality removed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 30 November 2012
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Het is Simpel BV
- © Het is Simpel BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited number of Streams£2.99