Download the new and improved third release of the Picturehouse Cinemas ticket booking app.
It’s the best booking experience wherever you are. Discover what’s on by easily searching film and event times, watch the latest trailers and securely book tickets.
The enhanced design makes booking much smoother and slicker. Cut out the fuss by adding your tickets to Apple Wallet and you can go straight to the screen on your visit.
Good news if you’re a Picturehouse Members - there’s a lot of additional functionality exclusively for you. Sign in to your MyPicturehouse account in order to get your Member tickets and access a Digital Membership Card. You can also update your personal information, view your purchase history and even see how many Member Free Tickets you have remaining.
• Securely book tickets
• Fully integrated with Apple Wallet
• Discover what’s on by choosing your favourite cinemas or easily see what’s showing right now or coming up soon
• Filter films and events by experience for easy access to our special programmes (Autism-Friendly, Big Scream, Culture Shock, Discover Tuesdays, Dog-Friendly, Kids’ Club, Members’ Free Screening, Picturehouse DOCS, Screen Arts, Silver Screen and Toddler Time)
• Read exclusive synopses, watch the latest trailers and rate films
• Access cinema information including telephone booking lines, addresses and locations.
• Picturehouse Members can update their personal details, view purchase history and see their Membership information including how many Member Free Tickets they have remaining.
• Supports iPhone X.
Thank you for using the third release of the app. We are constantly making changes to improve performance and will be launching exciting new features in the future.
Updated branding look and feel
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the ease of the app however there is much more it could provide.
It feels a bit like a work in progress, for example there is also no easy way to renew membership on the app (and indeed online). I had to sign our of the app to try to renew online which still didn’t work. It could save so much time having this on the app as you have to phone up to renew but I ended up actually going to my local picturehouse cinema to renew in person. It would also be good to see when membership was due to expire as I only got an email after it had expired.
I do like the way the updated version has how many free tickets you have now though.
Arts Picture House Cambridge
Deserves more stars but is held back by irritating booking process online.
When I eventually find the Arts, log on, buy my tickets - all v easy - I have to pay, here is where it becomes irritating. Every time I do so I have to fill my address, numbers, country etc. I get a little pleasure from spinning the country options and settling on a roulette-decided Ecuador and Cameroon ( my random countries of residence today). Buy anything elsewhere and my details are remembered. The cynic in me suggests that no one really care about my name, address etc. just as long as the money bit is correct.
A few improvements away from 5*
I’d love to see a list of showtimes rather than having to look through each date individually. We love the kids club and it would be great to have the leaflet offered in the Picturehouse on the app so we could plan and book ahead.
On the plus side the app is fairly easy to navigate without too much fuss, the font used is clear and I love being able to choose seats.
- PICTUREHOUSE CINEMAS LTD
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Icelandic, Japanese, Mongolian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vista Entertainment
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.