Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you remember to take your medications at the right time. It allows you to create any type of recurring reminders (every X hours, specific times, daily, weekly, monthly, every X days, etc). It tracks the remaining quantity of each medication and shows a refill alert when running low.
It has everything you need:
• Reschedule Medications
• Refill Reminders
• PRN (as needed) Medications
• Reminders for Medical Appointments
• Email Reports to your Doctor
• Multiple User Support
By remembering to take all of your medications at the right time, you are taking control of your own health.
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM, every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat every X days, weeks or months (e.g. Every 3 days, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• User friendly interface
• If you took your medication early or late, you can reschedule the next doses in that day
• Get alerts to refill your prescriptions before they run out
• Can be used with any medication, supplement, vitamin, or birth control that follows a regular schedule
• Swipe from right to left to mark a medication as "Taken" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Ability to add PRN (as needed) medications
• Keep track of the medications you have to take throughout the day
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Add notes, time and dose taken for reference
• Mark medications as Taken or Not Taken
• Get alerts when medications are about to expire
• Email your medication list or administration history to your doctor
• Add reminders for medical appointments
• Add photos to each medication for easy identification
• Multiple user support. Add medications for yourself, family members, or others you care for
• Ability to search the FDA Drug Database for your medications (Available in the US only)
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• 32 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version, you can add unlimited medications but only 2 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• Added support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Just purchased the upgraded version of this app(£1.99) to replace my existing app which is no longer supported. So far so good Re it’s operation. However I have 2 linked devices iPhone and IPad Pro, so it loads onto both devices automatically when purchased, first annoying feature is if you set up all the info on one device it doesn’t set up on the other, which is annoying as I have quite a few meds to enter. Secondly when grudgingly re-entering all my info again on my second device (iPad Pro) , it would only allow me to enter 2 reminders unless I paid a further £1.99 ! Er I don’t think so, bit of a cheek as I’d already paid once. So deleted the I pad pro version. Bit naughty developers, is this the thanks you get for supporting you ?!
Please have a rethink on your charging policy developers, then I’ll give you 5 stars.
Just what the doctor ordered!
Invaluable app especially if you're taking multiple pills across the day. Easy to customise as needed to your own requirements and circumstances, and the option to add GP and/or hospital appointments is an added bonus. One area where it could be improved is where a prescription changes, e.g. Dose increased and/or dose schedule modified: If you change this in the Reminder option, when you save you loose past logged records. If this could be modified to retain those records, it would warrant the extra star. Additional to this, (as a nice to have) if the app could use iCloud and sync across devices, that would be the icing on the cake.
Needs sync to multiple devices
It’s great but could improve. I’d have given this a 5 star rating if a) it could sync across devices. No way do I want to type all my meds in more than once (I have 3 apple devices). I’m on my iPad at home then phone when out and about so I need this feature. I expected it as standard these days. And B) if it could check UK medication not just american formulary as meds have different names and often dosage distribution.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2018 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.