Pillow: The sleep cycle alarm clock for sleep tracking
By Neybox Digital Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Apple Watch users please make sure your device runs WatchOS 2.1 or newer in order to use Pillow's Watch app *
Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality, improve the way you wake up and help you learn more about sleep and new ways to improve it. Just place your device next to you on the bed while you sleep.
Included in Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store and featured in The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian, The Hindu and many more!
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE’S HEALTH APP
- Automatically adds your sleep duration to the Health app after each sleep session
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, caffeine and alcohol consumption, dietary calories and Nike Fuel activity. [Premium Feature]
TRACK YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH ACCURACY
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording. [Premium feature]
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
OPTIMAL WAKE UP TIME
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Adjustable time window for the smart wake up period.
SNOOZE LAB [Premium Feature]
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Constantly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep related facts.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS8 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY TRACKING [Premium feature]
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
DATA BACKUP & SYNC
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
5 SLEEP TRACKING MODES
- Switch between any combination of app functionality:
Sleep cycles, Audio recordings and Alarm.
3 POWERNAP MODES [Premium feature]
- Select between power, recovery and full cycle nap
- Easily enter your mood after each sleep session and see how it relates to your sleep quality
- Add your personal notes to every sleep session
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds.
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as wake up sound. [Premium feature]
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep.
- Optional vibration settings.
2 ALARM DEACTIVATION MODES
- Press and hold to stop
- Shake the device for a short period.
3D Touch support
- Quick start an alarm
- Quick start a nap
- View your the diagram of your last recorded sleep session
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Detailed sleep statistics
- Unlimited history
- Full access to sound recordings
- Powernap modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Fixed (at last) a lingering bug that would not properly sync sleep sessions recorded from Watch to iPhone. Sincere apologies for that, it proved to be a tough-to-crack issue and hard to reliably reproduce.
- Fixed issues with sleep sessions not syncing properly with Apple Health
Brilliant, best sleep I've had in ages
I've used this twice now and I suffer really bad with insomnia as in I'll lie there for hours in bed but if I'm downstairs watching a film I'll fall asleep because of the background noise. This app has this 'sleep aid' and it plays a rainfall noise i didn't think it'd actually do anything but I can't even remember falling asleep and I woke up feeling so relaxed I don't even remember having a sleep like that in years! It said I had a 66% deep sleep, not sure if that's good it doesn't elaborate. Only down side is it's expensive to actually hear your voice recordings and I seemed to have a lot so I'm assuming I'm a sleep talker ha I had about two minutes of talk every few hours? But it costs to hear them which is disappointing as I'm not willing to pay I think it should be free because there's similar apps that have this feature except they don't have the 'sleep aid' which is primarily why I downloaded it.
Anyways I'm looking forward to having this in my nighttime routine and hopefully it'll help me a lot
Best sleep app on iOS and watchOS
I bought this because it records my sleep patterns by watch alone and I love it because the maps are so detailed and accurate.
I don't sleep well and bought the watch to track my sleep primarily. It doesn't have a proper sleep function built in, so I needed an app for that. Pillow is my app.
I record the data, screenshot it and keep a record in a diary app. This means that I can track my patterns over a long time.
I am glad they have fixed the bug whereby the data did not always sync.
The only other issue I have is that sometimes it does sync and then the data wipes itself. There is no iCloud backup so I manually save it, as I mentioned earlier. At least you can always screenshot your watch by pressing the digital crown and the button at the same time. But now I should not need that fall back with the sync issues fixed.
A worthy app and giving it 5 stars although it is not yet quite perfect.
Brilliant app. Monitors my sleep patterns so I know best time to go to bed, percentage of good sleep, sleep patterns, rem sleep, light sleep etc. Keeps a diary and even let's me choose my "go to sleep," music and best wake up time. Has much improved my sleep pattern so highly recommended.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 June 2016
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 145 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Neybox Digital Ltd.
- © Neybox Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium£3.99