By Archant Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***DOWNLOAD & READ A FULL ISSUE FOR FREE***
Pilot is Britain's best-selling general aviation magazine. Whether you are an aeroplane enthusiast, already a pilot or thinking of becoming one, it's a great read. Each issue is packed with flight tests, travel articles, news, technique features and much more to inspire, inform and entertain, including stunning photographs.
The Pilot magazine app features…
• Preview Editions – Read the first 10 pages of any edition before purchasing.
• Huge Archive of Back Issues – Subscribe and receive full access to the latest 50 issues for the duration of your subscription.
• Latest News: View the latest news and articles from our website within the app.
• Search Functionality – Search within an edition or search the full archive for articles you wish to read.
• Download Editions for Offline Reading – Great for when you’re on the go.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 61%
Take out an annual subscription for just £19.99 and save 61% off the cover price!
Alternatively take out a great value one or three month subscription or purchase the single editions you want to read.
Pilot magazine is published 13 times a year.
All subscriptions are auto-renewing. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Huge 50 Edition Archive: Subscribers can now access 50 editions of the magazine.
- Preview Editions: Preview any edition before purchasing.
- Latest News: View the latest news and articles from our website within the app.
- New User Interface: Custom designed to make the app easier to navigate.
- Improved Edition Reader: Giving a better reading experience.
Still not good enough
Despite the recent update is still dated, buggy and very poor. Why on earth does it not remember what page you were in when you go back in? Or even which issue you were reading? And why are the pages slightly too large for the screen in the standard view?
It's main competitor doesn't fail like this and I'll be sticking with the that in future. My subscription is about to expire and I won't be renewing. Such a shame the experience is so bad it discourages you from reading.
I purchased a subscription but an error occurred during the purchase. iTunes Store charged me but I don't have access to the magazine. Daylight rubbery!
I contacted both iTunes and the magazine but they have not resolved the issue. I recommend a boycott of this online magazine until they sort themselves out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Archant
- © Archant Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pilot Magazine£2.49
- Pilot Magazine£19.99
- Pilot Magazine£6.99
- Pilot Magazine£13.49
- Pilot Magazine August 2013£4.99
- Pilot Magazine July 2015£4.99
- Pilot Magazine June 2013£4.99
- Pilot Magazine October 2013£4.99
- Pilot Magazine September 2013£4.99
- Pilot Magazine July 2013£4.99