Pinball Arcade Free
By FarSight Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of the Best Mobile Game of 2012 on G4TV!
Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game.
This update adds Black Knight 2000™.
Black Knight 2000™ (1989): The Black Knight rides again in this brilliant sequel to the Steve Ritchie hit from 1980. Players take on the role of good versus evil as they battle the Black Knight in high velocity gameplay. The game is all about speed and quick reactions, highlighted by features such as an upper and lower level, repeating U-Turn and Skyway Loop shots rewarding accurate shooters and a Drawbridge that lowers to reveal a ramp. The patented Magna-Save™ feature from the original game is back. This allows players to activate a ball saving magnet preventing balls from draining. Great scores are achieved by collecting Lightning Wheel Awards, scoring Hurry-Up bonuses and playing the three awesome Multi-Ball rounds, including The King's Ransom Wizard mode. 5,703 units of this table were produced.
Medieval Madness™ is free to play as the Table of the Month!
Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.
Twilight Zone™, Star Trek: The Next Generation™, Theatre of Magic™ (named the best video pinball simulation of all time by G4TV), Scared Stiff™, Elvira and the Party Monsters™, Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Medieval Madness™, Pin•Bot™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Creature from the Black Lagoon™, No Good Gofers™, Big Shot™, Taxi™, Harley-Davidson® 3rd Edition, Black Knight™, Cactus Canyon™, White Water™, Space Shuttle®, Centaur™, Flight 2000™, Goin’ Nuts™, Terminator 2: Judgment Day®, and other great tables are also available from within this great game.
Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables for years to come!
We’re excited to introduce streaming videos to the Arcade (the new Videos icon on the main menu). Our first video is The History of Pinball, a fascinating chronicle of our favorite pastime. Check it out!
Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!
What reviews are saying:
“Simply one of the best pinball games I’ve ever played” – Touch Arcade
“As close to the pinball experience as you will ever get in the palm of your hand” –Pocket Gamer
“Pinball doesn’t get any more real or fun on mobile” –Gamezebo
“This game is superb along with great presentation” – Inentertainment
“an impressive title, and one that is bound to please pinball fans” -148 Apps
“Authenticity is the name of the game here, and Farsight has absolutely nailed it” –GameLive.TV
“quite impressive… with content this great, it doesn’t need to use the hard sell” -iLounge
“a pinball nerd’s dream come true” –App Addict
What's New in Version 3.3.1
----- What's New -----
- Bug fixes.
----- Table Updates -----
- Black Knight 2000 (v3)
----- What's Fixed -----
- Fix for in-app purchase screen for Black Knight 2000; the Buy buttons were identical.
- Black Knight 2000: disabling the HUD would cause the table to freeze.
- Black Knight 2000: auto plunge added to the flippers for multi ball.
- Black Knight 2000: adjusted brightness of playfield.
- Black Knight 2000: Added flashers to higher LoD-set.
- Black Knight 2000: Fixed the lightning bolt flasher.
- Black Knight 2000: Fixed flashing red lightning bolt on upper playfield.
- Gorgar: switches would activate even when the table was tilted.
- Fix for crash when minimizing the app or locking the device.
- Fixed a GUI state bug when canceling or exiting demo score screen and then changing device orientation.
- Fix for Facebook login not resolving friends.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 February 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FarSight Studios
- © FarSight Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Machine: Bride of Pin•bot™ + Medieval Madness™£2.99
- Tales of the Arabian Nights® Pinball Table£0.69
- Fun House™ + Cirqus Voltaire™£2.99
- Black Knight™ + Creature from the Black Lagoon™£2.99
- Star Trek:The Next Generation™£2.99
- Gorgar™ + Monster Bash™£2.99
- Elvira Scared Stiff™ + Big Shot£2.99
- Four Pack of Launch Tables£6.99
- Twilight Zone™ Pinball Table£2.99
- Elvira and the Party Monsters™ + No Good Gofers™£2.99