By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, carry out DIY projects and much more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Pin from your mobile browser: save good things you find from around the web
• Plan a project: home refurbs, garden redesigns and other DIY stuff
• Get creative ideas: recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and creative ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: from comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and much more
• Find your style: fashion, home décor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Every 3 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Absolutely love this app
I recently got engaged and so this app has been so helpful in making it easier for me to figure out what I really want for my wedding. It also encourages me to think of all aspects of it too, things I would have totally overlooked. It also is helping me with weight loss! Lots of recipes for weight loss and diet plans for free! Fashion and house hunting are another of the great things Pinterest is helping me with! I couldn't live without it now! Only one reason why it didn't get 5 stars and that is because it doesn't have a functionality to save or print your entire board! I have over 1000 pins in a few of y boards and I can't look at everything together so promoting or saving would be super! Think about it Pinterest! Give the people what they want! You're already so good at everything else!
Tbh I don't use the app much,so dunno much about the practicalities of using it on my phone. But concept wise it is awesome and if you have not used it before you will love gathering stuff you like and being able to find things easily. Sort of like bookmarks with pics! I have been doing up a new house and it has been great for keeping all sorts of mood board type stuff. With direct links to retailers for stuff i might buy. Great concept. Practical and fun. Thanks.
Not such a "smart" update
I love Pinterest, I really do, I could never-ever live without, but seriously… the new mobile (iPhone) app main page is a disaster! It doesn’t work at all! At all!
My boards were well organised by themes, one following another. Now is a total chaos.
Not talking about the fact that to see my 99thboard is gonna take SEVERAL MINUTES swiping down!
Even the “smart” idea to find new things based on what you previously pinned doesn’t work at all.
This simply means… if I pin 10 or 20 pins on desserts for example, then I will able to see only pins related to desserts on my next researches, no one single pin on fashion, art, design, etc. from people/boards I’m following, basically my other interests are “blocked” by my most recent pins/researches.
I’m afraid but this is not a “smart” update at all. Updates are supposed to make life easier – not more complicated, aren’t they?
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2015 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.