By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, carry out DIY projects and much more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Pin from your mobile browser: save good things you find from around the web
• Plan a project: home refurbs, garden redesigns and other DIY stuff
• Get creative ideas: recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and creative ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: from comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and much more
• Find your style: fashion, home décor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Every 3 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us if you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Crashing, opening links when exiting pins, irrelevant pins
Since the last update I haven't been able to use this app on my iPad Air for more than 10 minutes before it crashes, which it rarely ever did.
Secondly, I've noticed that when I tap outside of a pin to close it, often it will open a link, as if I had tapped on the picture.
Lastly, the introduction of adding pins from related boards to your homepage was a nice idea, but 8/10 times I find things on my homepage that are not remotely close to anything I'm interested in. I know you chan get rid of this feature for your boards, but I don't appreciate having to do so for every board I have. It kind of eliminates the point of following boards/ users when you won't get to see their pins because your homepage is overflowing with random things.
Despite these problems, I (attempt to) use this app every day, and hope that they fix the issues and make the Pinterest app as good as it used to be :(
Pinterest used to show pins from people I chose to follow which was good as I then had a mixture of varying items to choose from on my home page. Now, however, I don't see all items from people I follow I have to go to individual people's pages and my home page now shows pins it thinks I will like from people I am not following and half the time they are things I have already pinned. I always embrace change but this is one I don't like and I don't use Pinterest as much for that reason. Please let us see on our home page what we want to see and not what you want us to see. Just because I pin a certain topic doesn't mean I want this topic constantly showing.
Good but issue...
I live Pinterest! It's probably my favourite social networking site, but there's one issue that you apparently fixed. Swiping. For some reason it isn't working since the resent update and it's really annoying me. Normally I'm able to scroll and just miss things that don't Internet me, but now I have to go in, pin (if I like it), then get out. The process takes much longer and I don't like it. Update to fix this and I will rate 5* once again.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 26 June 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 62.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2014 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.