By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, carry out DIY projects and much more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Pin from your mobile browser: save good things you find from around the web
• Plan a project: home refurbs, garden redesigns and other DIY stuff
• Get creative ideas: recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and creative ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: from comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and much more
• Find your style: fashion, home décor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
What's New in Version 4.7.2
Every 3 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us if you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
This app used to be so good, now I can't even get into it, it switches my iPad off all together. I'm so over this, I've updated thinking that it can only get better but alas it's worse than ever before.
Two updates later and I'm still being booted off and when I switch to look at and email or whatever I come back and I have half a screen! Please please sort it out! It's was one of the very best apps out there, now I'm just frustrated.
I've updated today and guess what? It's still awful!! It's telling me there are no pins and I must sign in! What are you doing? Why is this update worse than the one before, I thought it was supposed to improve!! Frustrated and ready to delete. The list of things that are wrong grow after every update, still get half a screen, still get booted off and my iPad turns off and now I'm told there are no pins and sign in!! Enough is enough! I will wait for one more update but I'm not holding my breath! Please for the sake of my iPad screen fix.
Bugs getting worse. Crashing often.
The app crashes regularly on all devices. It used to be decent, but has gone downhill. The positioning of some of the buttons now is poor. Smaller images wast necessary. Also the documents and data is quite sizeable on the device, with little to no limits or control available to the user. Regularly deleting the app and resetting phone in order to free up space.
The age old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" couldn't have been more applicable. But now you've broke it. So please fix it. At least from the users perspective.
Needs fixing so frustrating!
This app WAS amazing, Pinterest WAS amazing. NOW it's AWFUL! The app crashes constantly and it won't even let me sign in! I click log in with Facebook which works on all my other devices and online, but it just comes up with a :( face! What does that even mean? I've searched everywhere tried everything even signing in with the email and password instead of clicking the log in with Facebook button! Clearly an error on your part. After reading these reviews I suggest you get whatever it is fixed, and quickly otherwise you're gonna lose a lot of people!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 14 May 2015
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2014 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.