Pitchup.com campsite and holiday park booking
By Pitchup.com Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Search and book campsites and holiday parks even more easily - use our free app to book over 1,400 campsites and holiday parks in 16 European countries.
- Fast search function – filter and sort as you would on our main site. Search by area, popular counties, location, site name or postcode
- See full campsite description, local attractions, reviews, features and photos
- Automatically search for near your device’s location
- Booking page specially designed for mobile keypads and smaller screens
- Log in to view your past and present bookings, view your favourites and request a duplicate email booking confirmation
- Get directions from within the app
- Tick the box on the booking page to receive a text message with booking details
- Quick menu links to FAQs and to contact us
Stay tuned for the latest developments at Pitchup.com at https://www.pitchup.com.
Chosen as app of the week by The Sun Travel and rated an 'essential app' on Shortlist.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've got any ideas to improve our app - we're keen to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Fixes for pitch type issue
Love this app as its by far the easiest way to book a site for the weekend. Simple interface making it easy to navigate around the app. Could do with a bit more content as some areas have better representation than others. Other than that, well worth it for any caravaner/camper.
Ok, needs some improvement
Love the service (pitch up) but the app needs some work, I get a lot of service unavailable when trying to view sites, I end up reverting back to the website, usability is a problem, I often view a booking, click on map location, then, no way to get back to my booking without logging out and back in again, it is frustration more than anything, please invest in updating the app.
Great app - just needs distance setting
Even better than mobile website, especially when looking at photos and booking. It would be nice to be able to select distance or zoom out on a map view to see more sites (which you can do on the website).