Pixaki (Legacy Support Edition)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the old version of Pixaki, and is available on the App Store so that we can continue to release bug fixes, and so that existing customers can use Complete My Bundle to upgrade to the new version.
Look for “Pixaki – Pixel art studio” instead (the one with the much better icon!).
Pixaki is a powerful pixel art creation app for iPad. It features many of the same features found in desktop apps — such as custom canvas sizes, layers, precise colour selection and customisable palettes — but with a gorgeous multi-touch interface that is just right for iPad. Whether you're creating 8-bit game characters or vast isometric cityscapes, Pixaki has the tools you'll need in an app you'll love.
Creating pixel art with Pixaki is every bit as accurate as using a mouse and cursor. Pixaki lets you smoothly zoom in up to 250x with a simple pinch gesture to give you unparalleled precision. It turns out that pixel art and iPad are an awesome combination.
“It’s a great way to kick back on the couch and create the 8-bit scene of your dreams.” — The Verge
“…intuitive touchscreen controls and clever upscaling tech for usage elsewhere.” — The Guardian
“Create your own minimal masterpiece with Pixaki.” — Creative Bloq
Leave your computer behind and take your creativity with you.
• Pixel brush, eraser and bucket fill tools.
• Custom canvas sizes, from 1 x 1 px to 512 x 512 px.
• Support for up to 20 layers.
• Create, duplicate, reorder and merge layers.
• Adjust the opacity of each to easily create lighting and translucency effects.
Create, then recreate with Pixaki’s powerful selection and transformation tools.
• Cut, copy, and paste any area from any layer.
• Paste-to-tile feature allows you to quickly tile using your clipboard.
• Move any selection of pixels around the canvas and to different layers.
• Flip horizontally and vertically.
• Rotate any selection by 90º.
Whether you want to work with 16 million colours, or just 16, Pixaki makes it easy.
• Document and global palettes, with reorderable colours.
• Precise colour selection for hue, saturation, and brightness.
• Sample any colour from your canvas with the eye dropper tool.
• Hex code input.
Designed for iPad, iPad Pro and iOS 10:
• Import and export to iCloud Drive.
• Use the Document Picker to import from Dropbox and other similar services.
• Optimised for the latest 64-bit processors, bringing desktop class performance to your iPad.
Share your creations with the world:
• Share images to Facebook, Twitter and more with the built in iOS sharing.
• Use Pixaki's magnification technology to make sure your pixel art never looks blurry.
• Send Pixaki files and collaborate with others.
• Export to a Photoshop document and keep working in desktop apps like Photoshop and Pixelmator.
• Import simple PSD files back into Pixaki.
• Save images, Pixaki project, and Photoshop files to iCloud Drive.
• Share images, Pixaki project files, and Photoshop files with AirDrop.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
Pixaki 3 is now available! You can upgrade using the Complete My Bundle feature on the App Store.
This update provides links to upgrade to Pixaki 3.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 May 2017
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Luke Rogers
- © 2017 Luke Rogers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.