Pixelgrams: Pixel Puzzles is an addictive free-to-play puzzle game, sort of like a portable pixel jigsaw. Players reassemble pixel pictures from puzzle pieces, fixing Kitzel the Cat’s world and piecing together what happened to the sweet-but-shattered Star Town.
* 300 levels of puzzle-solving piece-placing fun!
* Daily Puzzles!
* Access to the Daily Puzzle archives by way of In-App Purchases!
* Gorgeous pixel art that means you’re actually making something, not just wasting time!
* Super-cute soundtrack by composer-in-chief, chiptune wonder woman Chipzel!
* An adorable cat!
* Lots of polyominoes (you know, those tetris-like bricks) to drag and drop!
* That’s basically it?
But listen: It’s Pixelgrams! It’s a simple, brilliant puzzle game! And it’s free, fun and compelling!
Chapter 4 is here! Lots of new free puzzles! Help Kitzel finally piece the Universe back together and find out what Polly had to do with it all!
You can now buy Daily Puzzle Packs! Each pack contains approximately 3 months worth of our Daily Puzzles archive (approximately 90 puzzles per pack), with each being available as an In-App Purchase!
Ratings and Reviews
We needed two things to solve these puzzles: keen spatial awareness and a (very) high tolerance for cuteness. With a pixelated world to explore and a real sense of accomplishment behind each challenge, Pixelgrams is a treat for gamers of any age. Our favorite touch: Kitzel the Cat’s ever-changing moods hint whether your solution is on the right track.
This game is the best game ever, I cant lie. Love it to bits! The only thing is, I've been playing it for about 2 years (if it has even been out that long, but ive been playing since the very early stages) and I was ready for a big finale. I just thought that the ending was a little disappointing. I thought there would be a little cuyscene or something but it was just a pop up saying 'thanks for playing!' I can understand if you want to move onto other games rather than just this but I think the ending could use a little more work. Apart from that, Love this game to ashes!!
So happy that the developers have stuck with this game for so long. A fresh new puzzle to do every day! And they keep adding more levels to the story. I have played this game every day without fail for over a year and I plan on continuing!
- Pixelgrams Limited
- 96.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016, 2017, 2018 Pixelgrams Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Puzzle Hints £0.99
- Remove Level Locks £0.99
- Disable Periodic Adverts £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.