PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker);
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• iTunes File Sharing, Wi-Fi Export/Import, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
* user files are now available through the Files app;
* lists of recent files and folders have been added to the file browser;
* bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Obviously, I love this app. I have it on my phone, my iPad, and my computer and are constantly starting new ideas. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends and they share my opinion. This is the only review I have written and I can honestly say it was worth telling you that this is the most fun music app I've ever used.
- From Bradley
Back to my youth!
A really simple fun app that will have you producing 1-bit masterpieces in seconds. Train journeys are going to be a lot more interesting from now on.
lovely glitch bitness
mr zolotov has done it again.
though just a 1bit version of pixltracker, i feel it is a nice edition to his releases, and a welcome to my music setup.
if you know pixltracker you will know this is a step sequecer, but with the added knowledge that the sounds are in 1bit, sexy.
everything is laid out right, and what you can end up making things do is brilliant. sequences are made more interesting with so much ease.
this will be appearing on my future releases and productions, much like every other padi application alexander zolotov has made.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.