No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• Wi-Fi export/import, iTunes File Sharing, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
* user files are now available through the Files app;
* lists of recent files and folders have been added to the file browser;
* new song - Example13;
* bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great little sample based sequencer
Simple to use, intuitive and inspiring software. Way more easy to use than sunvox or constantly crushing VividTracker. Keep up the good work, loading samples via Wi-Fi is excellent idea. Sampler reverse, and cut functions are Great. Thanks
Great Little App
This is great! Spent a long time on it re-creating Muse's Starlight :)
Brilliant music-making app.
What a wonderful little app - block-by-block song composition, infinite patterns, easy songwriting, colourful graphics, sound tweaking, synth, drum and eight-bit sound packs... The sheer value of this app is incredible.
Add to that a visualiser, .wav song exporting onto the iDevice or over WiFi, saved sounds... If you love making music and have a fondness for the music of your gaming childhood, you owe it to yourself to buy this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.