The world’s definitive source of art news and information. Planet Art is your personal guide to the contemporary art world, bringing news from a range of leading publications, institutions, and influencers together in one convenient, beautiful app. Better understanding of the art world is just a tap away.
**Winner of the 2015 Red Dot Design Award**
“A truly valiant attempt to separate the signal from the noise” – Artspace
As seen also in The New York Times, Bloomberg, Forbes and Time Out.
Planet Art uses smart data algorithms to collect and organize the best art news into custom content streams. Get instant access to articles that are relevant to your interests, and conveniently tap into their true value. With related tags and connected stories, Planet Art helps you grow as an enthusiast or collector by unearthing intelligence that you may have otherwise missed. It’s art news at your fingertips.
• Explore a world’s worth of art news from one convenient place
• Access articles from over 80 reputable sources and tap into their true value
• Create a personalized content stream based on your interests
• Discover new trends, artists, and developments with related tags and connected stories
• Enjoy a distraction-free, beautiful reading experience
By downloading, installing, or using any associated mobile or other applications supplied by UBS to allow you to access UBS Planet Art or otherwise accessing or using the content and other services and functionalities available to you via UBS Planet Art (collectively, the "UBS Planet Art Services"), you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out in the following:
• Privacy Statement http://www.ubs.com/global/en/legalinfo2/privacy.html
• UBS Planet Art Terms of Service http://www.ubs.com/planetart-termsofservice
We’re updating our app frequently to offer you the best experience. Download the latest version in order to get full access to all improvements and features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Really useful resource tool for art lovers, and anyone interested in what's happening in the art world. Can't really fault it!
Tried it again to see if it improved. No. The relevant information are not here. I can't see the point of that dismal app
great but could be better
The app has taken advantage of a gap in the market and it is very needed but there are some issues with the app itself. Instead of swiping left and the home menu comes up it would be useful if it went back to the home page and to get the menu up you click the menu button. A method to favourite and store articles would be good within the app otherwise I have to search for it everytime.
Overall a very good idea but app could be better. looking forward to see how it grows over time.
- UBS AG
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 UBS AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.