Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Super simple controls. Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around.
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer of Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
We fixed the issue with the lasers.
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
I have played this game for about 20 minutes now and I just wanted to say how good I think your game is! Everything is great from how the plat forming is to the music in the background. I'm looking forward to seeing any future updates
( I would suggest adding some more sections and different levels)
It's fun but all the unlocks are ridiculously expensive. It's fun but not so fun that you'd spend years saving up for some of those unlocks.
It also really bothered me that when the "extra hit" character dies you don't keep your coins, which makes it worse than paying for a continue. Is that a bug?
Platform panic review
From the same makers of silly sausage and cooped up comes platform panic! A great game although for me I just couldn't get addicted. I tried my hardest but no. Nothing. In this game it's... 2D temmpppllle ruuuunnn? Maybe. But you should give it a try it's great 😇. 9/10 a great game! But you won't play it that much
- 78.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nitrome Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 250 coins £0.99
- 5000 coins £3.99
- 1000 coins £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.