By England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play-Cricket Scorer is the easy way to digitally score and automatically upload to Play-Cricket.com.
Built for recreational cricket, Play-Cricket Scorer provides all the detail of a traditional scoresheet making it easy for recreational scorers and powerful enough for regular scorers.
Using Play-Cricket Scorer, you can live score any game on Play-Cricket, or setup and score your own game whether at the beach, in the garden or at practise sessions.
Play-Cricket Scorer utilises technology to keep the cricket scorer at the centre of the game, providing functionality to live broadcast game events, statistics and results.
The powerful, simplified design allows scorers to focus on what really matters - scoring!
• Score a large variety of scoring combination such as single-innings or two-innings games.
• Score your own casual match (including Pairs cricket), with custom teams and custom players.
• Search, select, re-order and assign roles (Cpt and Wkt) to players in your team.
• View a ball-by-ball breakdown of the current innings and view scores in a traditional scorecard.
• Choose to automatically upload all game data, including team and player statistics, in real time to Play-Cricket.com, with a live connection. Alternatively, select to auto upload when a connection is available post-match.
• Full editing controls for both individual balls and entire overs, including the ability to change bowler, fielder, dismissal type, scoring type, runs and much more.
• Customise your scoring, including Overs per innings, maximum overs per bowler, balls per over and more.
• Option to manage rain affected games using integrated Duckworth-Lewis (Standard) calculations.
• Share results and statistics on social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
• Easily recover or resume scoring a partially-completed game from any compatible device.
• Comprehensive in-app help system, covering all screens of the Play-Cricket Scorer app.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
* Input and view wagon wheel data for all batters.
* View projected totals for the batting team at the current run rate, and at incremental run rates.
* View wagon wheel data for all bowlers.
* Changed the Edit Team screen to allow for substitute fielders, as well as multiple captains and wicketkeepers.
* Various bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 02 November 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
- © England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.