Play and Learn Alphabet Lite - Toddler Flashcard Game
By Fehners Software LLP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Designed by and for parents with babies and toddlers who find our mobile phones irresistible.
With 26 buttons relating to each letter of the alphabet, toddlers love discovering the phonic sound of the letter along with a high definition picture and a fun sound relating to the picture. For example listen to a helicopter swooping in for "h is for helicopter" or a robot chatter for "r is for robot".
Toddlers can choose to either start the auto play slide show or interact with the App choosing which letter, picture and sound to view.
As well as the fun flashcards there is a great game to help your child learn about the alphabet whilst playing.
+ Matching Pairs
Designed for both iPad and iPhone.
-- HELPS TO DEVELOP --
• Hand to eye coordination and fine motor skills. Watch as your baby develops from tapping anywhere on the screen to the exact picture they wish to see and hear.
• Cause and effect. Helps to teach baby cause (touching the screen) and effect (favourite picture appears).
• Language development. Treasure the moment your baby first attempts to repeat the alphabet sounds.
• Learning to read. Seeing the written name with their favourite picture forms the building blocks for a love of reading.
We hope your baby enjoys this app as much as ours does.
Other Apps in the Play and Learn series include:
Play and Learn Animals
Play and Learn Colours
If you have any feedback please send it to email@example.com as we have no way to respond to comments left in reviews.
What's New in Version 3.0
+ Brand new Matching pairs game
+ All flashcards are now free
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 May 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fehners Software LLP
- © Fehners Software LLP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£0.99