STAY IN THE GAME
CONNECT TO PLAYERS AND GAMES
Take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go! Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, see who's online and discover the latest titles on PlayStation Store.
With PlayStation App, you can:
• See which of your friends are online and what they're playing.
• Receive notifications, game alerts and invitations.
• Customise your profile.
• View progress and compare trophies.
• Keep up with the latest activities from your friends and profiles you're following.
• Get games and add-ons at PlayStation Store, and push them to your PS4 so they're ready when you get home.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
A PS4 is required to use some of this app's features.
Use of this app is governed by the licence agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes no sense at all why this has happened
Its a shame they have decided to change this app to such an extent. It is a total inconvenience to use now, it worked before and all within the one app, literally at the touch of one button. I understand the thought behind giving it a facelift as it has been the same format for quite some time now and it did need a freshen up, however this is far from a minor update, its now an over complicated collection of, i think 4 apps now! meaning the usefulness the former versions provided for many years with success has vanished. I regularly used this app before (most days in fact) and am disappointed that in this current version its pretty useless to me now, its cumbersome, clumsy and untidy work from Sony here, it needs to be ONE app, an updated version of the original format please. Please sort something out soon as poss please as this was a very useful/vital tool for me and many many others. Don't over complicate it with bells and whistles, it just needs to work quickly in the heat of the moment during gaming sessions! I wait in hope. Thanks
I love this app and everything it lets you do like check the store quickly for anything new when you are doing something else, or check what friends are online so you know who you can play with. But lately I come on to the app and it says it can’t connect to my server or the network connection has been lost. My internet is really good so I can’t see why this could be happening. I eventually decided to delete the app and reinstall it so I could just start a new but there is no option it gives you other than “try again” so I literally can’t do anything to get the app working again. I just decided that I’d wait until it’s back up or something and I’ve been waiting for 1 month now and I’m tired of waiting.
Hate this version of the App
Just opened up the app for the first time in a week to see if any new PSVR apps have been released. First I had to enter my credentials, which is not so bad, but one logged in, the disappointment continued, to such a point that I no longer want to use this app.
I use the app from an iPhone X and before I used to go straight to view PSVR games, scroll through them and review ones that take my interest with very little effort, but now, I have to zoom in and out all the time to read stuff, then the screen jumps around and I loose my place. Some kind of options bar drops down from the top filling nearly half the screen and seems difficult to get rid of. The whole look just looks messy with a pictured background that everything else floats across, pleas bring back a solid colour background.
Thanks Sony for the worst update ever!
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.