By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· see what your friends are playing, compare trophies and view your profile or recent activity.
· chat with your friends, receive notifications, game alerts and invitations, then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· browse PlayStation®Store, pick up the latest hit games and add-ons, then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· take advantage of the in-app second-screen features (when available) for greater challenges and control.
· quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 3.50.9
- You can now create events.
- dailymotion has been added to [Live from PlayStation].
- Other players' shared activities now appear in your activities.
- Players who have been tagged now appear in your activities.
So basically i put in my sign-In id and password and then it says type what is in the picture and it is a clear picture. Example:325
I write that in but then it says I got it wrong. So I thought I got my sign-in id and password wrong I look over it again and again and try to sign in but it won't let me can you try and figure out the problem please. Sorry if I wrote too much.
A few bugs which let it down...
I was trying to use this to remotely control the ps4 when the controller was unavailable. The buttons work but the directional swipe pad and the enter tap doesn't. I tried using it to navigate the Netflix app catalog but to no avail. The keyboard appears to work fine and the rest of the app seems fine too, can you please fix this?
Found the app to work much better since being updated the resolution issues have been corrected and the app freezes a lot less.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 06 April 2016
- Version: 3.50.9
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.