*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Official PlayStation Magazine is the complete guide to PlayStation gaming, offering complete coverage of PS4, PS4 Pro, PS VR and PS Vita.
Our emphasis is firmly on the HD and VR experience provided by Sony's super-console. Each month we bring together the most exciting news, views and reviews of the games you need.
Direct access to Sony means you always find out about the important stuff first, but our editorial independence also enables us to put together an unflinchingly honest reviews section, ensuring you never have to buy a bad game again.
With fresh, modern design and clear, intelligent writing, OPM is essential reading for any PS4 owner serious about enjoying the finest entertainment system in the world. Find out for yourself by subscribing today.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and interactive
At the time of writing I've just renewed my subscription after taking 3 years away (part of the cuts I had to undertake for university), and the first feature that struck me was the integrated videos and image galleries, many digital magazines don't have these and as this magazine is centred around technology it really feels like it connects with its genre. Secondly, it's just fun to look at. Forget the words, the first bite is with the eye and the vibrant colours and beautiful layout make this a joy to scroll through. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, is the content itself. In the three years I've been away from the magazine there has been some new writing staff (I think....I may have just forgotten who writes for them) but the writers I do remember their style is comfortable like hot chocolate and an old pair of slippers. The new staff bring the same superb quality which is easy to read, insightful, and entertaining. I'd happily give (and have re-upped to give) £2.99 a month to have this digital magazine a part of my downtime.
Fun and Easy
Reading on a standard iPad Pro (not the large screen). Easy to use and navigate. No issues with downloads and reading offline.
Not optimised for iPad Pro large screen
Decent magazine but sadly not optimised for iPad Pro large screen (doesn't take advantage of the extra pixels). Magazine also has wasted space for the padding on the top, bottom and sides. Wish it was cropped more (or at least an option).
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £26.99
- April 2013 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.