POF - Free Dating App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The POF Dating App has the most FREE features to help you start dating
• Use our advanced matching algorithm for FREE
• View your matches for FREE! Sort by last online, newest users and more!
• Most importantly, send and receive unlimited messages for FREE
+ More features than we have room to tell you about!
POF is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps POF, has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship!
The POF Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap Install and Join Now!
3 month subscription: $38.99
6 month subscription: $59.99
12 month subscription: $89.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current three/six/twelve month periods.
What's New in Version 3.50
-Enjoy POF with fewer bugs and improved stability
It's just like real life! Rubbish!
Compared to other sites, pof is one of the best. But still not amazing.. I find the site itself a bit patronising, but works fine and doesn't delete your carefully written profile like other sites.. My main gripe is the other users - way too many mainsreamers & all the mindlessness that goes with it.. So that's not a fault of the site.. If you ask me I think a decent dating site should be a bit like the old MySpace, where you could choose music in the background, a background to the profile page & maybe the opportunity to add links to things you like etc. But hey it's free! Bare in mind I'm bitter as hell being single for five years & spending too much time searching 😥
Latest update is absolutely woeful, it looks as though the bottom half of the screen has been 'modernised' and the top half has been left in the dark ages. Location is now exactly where your left thumb 'rests' whilst swiping and is in smaller print so it's much more difficult to read (very irritating considering the users location is the most important factor when starting a relationship of any kind).
Pictures are slightly higher and seem to be cropped to fit the swiping home page on the top section of the display picture. Not sure where POF has been investing its profits but it sure as hell didn't go on the latest update.
P.s If a PoF employee is reading this, for the love of God man go back to the drawing board. I'm even debating re-downloading Tinder....
Don't count on it
For free it's a no brainer and thus the best of a bad bunch, the chat system ain't great, the meet me section seems to be a waste of time as most that come up , when they do are outside your search range so real annoying, might as well be just a cute or not, fun thing that people can respond to ! People should be forced to add more than one picture and a profile that says more for three months, than, fill this in later, or I like going out and I like staying in !! No sheet .
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 13 August 2015
- Version: 3.50
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Plentyoffish Media Inc.
- © (c) Plentyoffish Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases