Plus500 is an innovative CFDs trading platform (80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money). You can trade leveraged CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs and Options.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*.
The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as USA 500, Bitcoin, AUD/USD, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Attractive leverage.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Plus500 Brumbies.
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 – Plus500 had over 240,000 first time depositors in 2017 according to their Post-Close Trading Update dated 3/1/2018.
Plus500 Ltd offers its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500CY Ltd is the issuer and seller of the financial products described or available on this website.
Plus500AU Pty Ltd AFSL #417727 issued by Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in securities and leveraged foreign exchange trading (License No. CMS100648-1) and a Commodity Broker's License (License No. PLUS/CBL/2018) from Enterprise Singapore.
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
We are committed to giving you a fast and reliable trading experience on Commodities, Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Shares and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Still waiting for my money
Back on 9 April, Plus500UK terminated my new account with no explanation as to why and advised that the balance in the account would be “returned to source.” It’s been 7 weeks now and neither my bank nor their transfer agent is able to locate the funds. I have been chasing Plus500UK for answers, help and support in locating my funds all along, but to no avail. Their answers are always scripted and impersonal and would always reference a mystical procedure and a link to that procedure for us to click on for further information. After escalating one more time last week, I was told that, as per the “complaint handling rules set out in DISP 1.6.2. of the FCA handbook,” Plus500UK has up to 8 weeks after receipt of the complaint to respond. It took me one day to transfer the funds from my account to Plus500UK and, from what it seems, it may take up to 15 weeks - almost 3 and a half months! - for Plus500UK to return the funds back to me, IF AT ALL, for an account they refused to open for me in the first place! I would say that this 20 century “buyer beware” policy Plus500UK enshrines and adheres strictly to should be a warning to anyone who wants to use their app, website and services and that this gross misappropriation of my funds that we see here should be investigated by the FCA and, even, brought to the attention of CIFAS, FA and the other national fraud watch and prevention agencies.
Hello, I understand that your matter is being handled by our senior staff. From obvious reason we will not be able to comment any further here, since all the information will be provided in the ticket. Please rest assured that our Senior Staff are doing their best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Your patience is highly appreciated. In case you have further questions regarding this matter, you are kindly being asked to contact our team in your ongoing correspondence.
Scam if you loose, amazing if you profit
Seems to me everyone who says it’s a scam is not making money, I can tell you I’ve lost £2700 on forex of my own money, but that was my OWN fault, before I lost that much I deposited on £1600 but my account sat at £5800, few bad decisions and it’s soon gone, point is it’s far easier to loose money on this than gain, that’s because we are human, if you watch a trade sat at -£100 it’s hard to close because you think what if the price comes back I won’t loose that, but if the price is only at £5 odds are you will close it because you made money and don’t want to loose it, we are more willing to loose money in the hope it will gain than to wait and see if the trade makes us more money by leaving it. You think it’s a scam? It wouldn’t be global or if made people millionaires/billionaires if that were true, as well as it being a crime in nearly all countries... think about it people, thumbs up, great app 👍👍👍
Poor Services, Unproffessional Platform. Scam!!
I am starting to realise this is a scam, everything is run without openness in this platform, i have sent several queries but none of them seem to be resolved, i verified all details thus made me able to deposit money here, after depositing my money, all of a sudden the verification became nullified and i had to verify everything again of which everything was rejected!! I havent been able to trade, withdraw nor deposit any money ever since, i ask for a withdrawal now they say my id verification is required, i sent my passport which was rejected, sent my drivers livence which is also rejected(mind you all these documents were verified before they took my money) so frankly i fail to understand whatia going on, im going to be taking further action because of this, its not about the money but its just normal principles. I wouldnt suggest anyone to use this app given what I’ve been put through. Btw now my account still says its restricted!
- Plus500 Ltd
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plus500 Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.